yes so on my 457 grant letter it says 78,000, but my employer never paid me that, knowing that what could I do? they held my visa. Im pretty down about the whole thing tbh

Sorry to hear that. why your employer doesn't give you correct amount, but sponsor you ? if possible, ask your employer to explain to immi department according to your justice letter. It's your employer's fault. Don't know what to say, find out a good MA, give you advise what to do.

You already got 3 year's working experiences, right? may be withdraw this application, and re-apply again for another visa. Direct entry? don't know, just suggest.

Anyway, good luck.

Congratulations everyone got Aussie today .. I question pls.. One of my work mate n me applied abt 15 days apart.. She got her Pr today .. Will it help me as I m in same company..or I hv to wait..

Can you share your work mate's timeline?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Unregistered
Hope so... Thanks

Guys the wait is finally over!!!! I am glad to announce the good news.

I wish I could say that but very soon lmao

finally it's my day!!! finally got wings!!!

till next week, it will reach my 7th year mark living in Aussie land.

I didn't feel as much excited as I expected when I got the good news. But very very happy indeed!!

best of luck to all the people in this forum. I know exactly how this waiting game feels. hang in there guys. we deserve it !

cheers~!!

timeline: visa & nomination applied on 21/07/2015 --- both grant on 28/01/2016 (WA office/no additional documents required)

Congrats @21ST JULY! :)

Hi everyone and congrats to the people who got the PR!!

I tried to add my signature but I get this message "Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature".

Today I was contacted from my MA and I was asked to forward payslips for the two year period prior to lodgement.They can be random and also they require the group certificate for the two years prior to lodgement because the Department require to see full time employment for 2 or 3 years prior to lodgement date.Also they asked for BAS statement.

Now my problem is that 2 years ago I wasn't paid as I should be and my group certificate from 13/14 shows that I earned less than 52.000 $ and it was the pay I should get. The following year I was paid properly and also they gave me etra money I got 60K's group certificate from 14/15.

Do you think if I give to the Department only last group certificate and all the payslips for the 2 years, will it be ok? Do you have any suggestion? Thanks all..

Nomination lodged 16/7

Visa lodged 20/7

Extra docs request 30/1

Congratulations everyone got Aussie today .. I question pls.. One of my work mate n me applied abt 15 days apart.. She got her Pr today .. Will it help me as I m in same company..or I hv to wait..

No you don't. Have to wate 28jan my work mate got or applied on 29 June and today I got it on 29/1 apply after 19 days