Hi Everyone.I would like to inform you that i got PR yesterday.I rang immi yesterday and a very polite and well mannered lady answered my call.She advised me that someone will look into my file next month.I was very disappointed but just after 20 mins my MA text me to inform that my nomination has been approved and exactly after 30 mins she rang me to tell the very good and long waited news.I hope everyone will get their PR very soon especially Peppa.Good luck Peppa my prayers are with you :)

Hi Everyone.I would like to inform you that i got PR yesterday.I rang immi yesterday and a very polite and well mannered lady answered my call.She advised me that someone will look into my file next month.I was very disappointed but just after 20 mins my MA text me to inform that my nomination has been approved and exactly after 30 mins she rang me to tell the very good and long waited news.I hope everyone will get their PR very soon especially Peppa.Good luck Peppa my prayers are with you :)

Congrats. One of my friend got his PR as well. He applied 16th July.

Time to drink, but don't drive after drink :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats buddy

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Great news.. Congrats..

Hey ozguy congrats! !!!!!! Well deserved outcome after a lomg wait. Party harder this long weekend...... god bless and best of luck for you future.

Just for a refresher please post your journey from lodgment till yesterday as in occupation any extra docs and all that. .. thanks

so happy for you mate! Hope I am next. We are going to call them next week. Sick of waiting ;-(

so happy for you mate! Hope I am next. We are going to call them next week. Sick of waiting ;-(

In every democracy peoples pressure is always good mate. So give them a courtesy call to remind and same goes for others so they should know that we are waiting and people over 6 months are eager and desperate.

congrats mate

You are next @jesse... hang tight.

Hopefully .... i m going overseas on monday and i was planned everything according to the results.... But still haven't got .... It learned from my life experience is that things not happening according you ... And you not gonna get it if you really desperate

Hopefully .... i m going overseas on monday and i was planned everything according to the results.... But still haven't got .... It learned from my life experience is that things not happening according you ... And you not gonna get it if you really desperate

Yea you right to some extend but i believe in desperation without it you hunger for future success is impossible however happened to many people when they waited there was nothing and when they went overseas they got grants to give them a reason to be more happy whilst on their trip... have a good on mate bon voyage.

Yea you right to some extend but i believe in desperation without it you hunger for future success is impossible however happened to many people when they waited there was nothing and when they went overseas they got grants to give them a reason to be more happy whilst on their trip... have a good on mate bon voyage.

Thanks mate hopefully next week ill get results . Tuseday is public holiday so immi gonna take monday off as well because they think they work to hard and need some time off .... And The only thing i am worried about is if they will ask for more documents specially Australian police check ... I submitted with application but its already been more than a 6 motnhs . I m not sure

Does anyone know how long 'working briefly in Australia' is for a direct entry visa?

Thanks

This means that the Direct Entry Stream can be used by someone who is not applying under the Temporary Resident Transition stream. Under TRT, you are applying only after working for the nominating employer in the nominated occupation on a 457 for 2 years prior to your application.

DE stream is for anyone else, i.e. never worked in Australia, or is applying under the nominating employer/occupation on 457 for less than 2 years You could also use the DE stream if your current 457 (over 2 years) employer will not sponsor and you find someone else who will. So you could work on a 457 visa for 2 years for ABC company, then apply for 186 DE stream for XYZ company.