My MA after 2 weeks of follow up and number of calls managed to upload!! The correction form. Seeing an August applicant getting approval is great, but I believe it's a really rare chance. Still fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree and also it was a direct entry and we know that process is faster for them.

Guest Guest113774
I agree and also it was a direct entry and we know that process is faster for them.

Which I really don't understand how the direct entry path is faster!

Anyways I believe for August applicant friends, it's better to set your expectations right otherwise we will all get disappointed.

@July6th, i was surprised that you are still here as well... when did you get your further docs uploaded?

Hey,

My nomination has been approved last Thursday 14th one week after (7th) the Employment agreement was requested and uploaded (for a second time as it was already there, anyway). Now still waiting for application to be approved and no document requested so far.

Guest Guest113774
Hey,

My nomination has been approved last Thursday 14th one week after (7th) the Employment agreement was requested and uploaded (for a second time as it was already there, anyway). Now still waiting for application to be approved and no document requested so far.

So you are only waiting for visa application that's good.

Hi there my Name is Natalie I'm from Scotland UK, new to the forum? Me and my Husband are thinking of imigrating to Australia with our son. We have some friends who are already there in Perth. I am a dental nurse and he is a professional footballer as far as I am aware our jobs are not on the Skilled List?? and we were just wondering if anyone can give us any information on any other ways/visas we could go over on. Our friends were lucky to get over on Skilled Visa's the 189 (I think????) so they don't really know much abt the other possible routes. They did however advise me to log onto here and hopefully someone could give us some advise. Would be very helpful. Thanks xx

Hi

Here is a link to the jobs titles that are considered for sponsorship. Maybe if you talk with a migration agent they can help you further

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/CSOL

Could someone please add my details to the list please as I can't get on their for some reason. Nomination applied 9th September, there is 5 of us in the application customer service manager, visa not applied for yet until nomination is approved.

Thanks is advance.

Hey,

That's good news mate. I just called WA the lady was so kind. She said my case was hold by co (Kxx) she will shot her an email to let her know the request docs have been uploaded and to look into my case today. They are angels that's true.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed CO name - initials only please

That's good news mate. I just called WA the lady was so kind. She said my case was hold by co (Kxxx) she will shot her an email to let her know the request docs have been uploaded and to look into my case today. They are angels that's true.

That's awesome. How did you know you were assigned to WA team? because I reckon you were assigned to the NSW team before isn't? The number you called was the main number isn't? How do you then talk to WA or NSW team? They just transfer you to the right office?

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed CO name

That's awesome. How did you know you were assigned to WA team? because I reckon you were assigned to the NSW team before isn't? The number you called was the main number isn't? How do you then talk to WA or NSW team? They just transfer you to the right office?

MA told me case is with wa center. i called direct line. The operator in NSW is less friendly than WA that's for sure.

MA told me case is with wa center. i called direct line. The operator in NSW is less friendly than WA that's for sure.

I think so based on all comments. Wish you best of luck. Hope will have something to celebrate this week end :) I say that every single week so not really hoping anything anymore.