No idea what a caution deposit is.

Immigration aren't interested in where you live once you get here, thats up to you.

However, you will have to pay the extra visa fee for your wife and child if you want them to go with you. That will be consideraby less than if you don't include them in your PR and have to sponsr them on a Spouse Visa later!

Thanks Nemeses,can you pls confirm that it is not compulsory requirement that company have to give address details in Sydney in order to process my visa(with dependents) so that i will re check with my consultant.

Thanks Nemeses,can you pls confirm that it is not compulsory requirement that company have to give address details in Sydney in order to process my visa(with dependents) so that i will re check with my consultant.

As your application is being filed while u are outside Australia it really doesn't make sense that you need to provide address details...however if that is the case it would be good to check if hotel address (for a period of time) would be sufficient...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone?

anyone any idea what 'under consideration' means? My case was remitted back to immigration Dec 8th, after going through the appeal process, new police & medicals submitted end of Dec as these had expired. Emailed them a few days ago & they replied to advise its 'under consideration'

thanks

Hi Everyone?

anyone any idea what 'under consideration' means? My case was remitted back to immigration Dec 8th, after going through the appeal process, new police & medicals submitted end of Dec as these had expired. Emailed them a few days ago & they replied to advise its 'under consideration'

thanks

Hey buddy sorry to hear that you went through that hard process and would of been very stressfull as waiting is stressfull for all of us here. Now from what i think under consideration means that immi is still thinking to consider your case to give a final decision.

Also if you can explain what had happened will make it easier to see what they exactly mean

Now can you please elaborate why you had to go through an appeal process please what is your occupation and what stream and when did you apply for visa itself.

As your application is being filed while u are outside Australia it really doesn't make sense that you need to provide address details...however if that is the case it would be good to check if hotel address (for a period of time) would be sufficient...

Thanks jay78.Will check this with my consultant.

congrats jammie

Hi everyone! I am absolutely delighted to let you all know that I have just been granted PR!!!!! So so happy! Thank you all so much for your support and providing a much needed platform to vent! It has been a long wait but worth it in the end! I wish you all the very bets and will keep checking in to see how you go :)

I feel like the Genie in Aladdin.....FREEEEEEEE AT LAST!

Good morning folks, hope june n july people get grants today great weather for me today. Hang tight and we"ll! All get through.

Jazzcrave i think we can expect things rolling monday onwards, as we already have started to see few trickling through. .but ya lets hang tight and we sure will get thru

I just logged onto my immi account and.................... I have PR!!!!!! Finally!!!!! I am so so so so happy :wink: Thank you all for your support and I hope all the June applicants get PR very very soon!!! Drink time!!!!

@JessEm, congratulations! looks like they are finishing the June applications. Peppa and the rest of June applicants.. your wait should soon be over. :)

I m happy yesterday my friend received his pr grand email from immi, he is not in this group but still little information help all of us &here is his info.

nomination & visa-13/ July / 2015

Grand date-/20/January/2016

Profession-baker

I m happy yesterday my friend received his pr grand email from immi, he is not in this group but still little information help all of us &here is his info.

Profession-baker

Thank you for your information, DIBP is really processing mid July applications now. Good to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Profession-baker

Thanks @manish209 for this information. At least we know they are really working on mid-July. That makes me hope that July application will be over soon and that they can start August application next month (wishful thinking)..

Edited by Zet01

@jay78 brother if you authorised your agent as a contact person than you don't need to give you details & if you field your self than its compulsory to give address details

Guest Guest113774
Thank you for your information, DIBP is really processing mid July applications now. Good to know.

I believe you are counting the days like me just waiting when they start August and we may here back from them too :)