Thank you MaggieMay24.

I can be an expert, but who needs my help here. No one needs, since I am in no man island.

Please send one me, if anybody meets somebody, so we can travel together.

It's nice if we have somebody to share our concerns :-)

Maybe if you start a thread on this board titled "Agreement stream 186,anyone with experience?" or something then people who have gone through the Agreement stream will see it. The only people here are those waiting for or recently received visas, and it's clear that there aren't any in your situation.

Guest Guest113774
They are treating us like animals.They know we are the one who want PR from them that's why they are taking advantage of it.Chad mentioned on this forum before about the behavior of a particular rude lady from NSW PESE.In my opinion WA center officers are legends!!!

Ozguy you really need to calm down!

I understand that you are frustrated but this kind of thinking really harms you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't understand why CO sometimes ask for the documents which are already submitted.Did CO ask for employment contract?

Yes they did and photographs of work progress.

Lease agreement, Accountant's letter confirming that I am having an active business, tax return and so on........... gave all

Yes they did and photographs of work progress.

Lease agreement, Accountant's letter confirming that I am having an active business, tax return and so on........... gave all

OMG!!! they have asked too much.Maybe because you are from Agreement Stream.

They are treating us like animals.They know we are the one who want PR from them that's why they are taking advantage of it.Chad mentioned on this forum before about the behavior of a particular rude lady from NSW PESE.In my opinion WA center officers are legends!!!

Things will change positively wait buddy wait, because nothing is permanent except PERMANENT RESIDENCE!

Guest Guest113774
Hey guys Immi takes too long for July application. Isn't it???

they should finish it off now!!!

I believe even that Immi said weeks ago that they started July applications the amount of July applications in progress was so little and they were still doing June applications.

That's why July seems like taking a long time but on the other hand it was really rare that two or more forum members get their Pr granted at the same time when immi was progressing June applications. So I believe July is not a highly loaded month like June.

So they should finish it in next weeks. I am really expecting it to be closed out in 2 weeks.

Maybe I am an hopeless optimist tho :)

I believe even that Immi said weeks ago that they started July applications the amount of July applications in progress was so little and they were still doing June applications.

That's why July seems like taking a long time but on the other hand it was really rare that two or more forum members get their Pr granted at the same time when immi was progressing June applications. So I believe July is not a highly loaded month like June.

So they should finish it in next weeks. I am really expecting it to be closed out in 2 weeks.

Maybe I am an hopeless optimist tho :)

They are not doing June anymore.June applicants are still waiting.They haven't granted any PR to June applicants in last two week except one PR which was granted from VIC processing center.

It is for real and frustrated

i have not heard anything from immi at all since 9th june

You should hear before end of the month, where you have spent 7 months few more days should not be an issue.

Relax, drink, Drink Relax

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone! I am absolutely delighted to let you all know that I have just been granted PR!!!!! So so happy! Thank you all so much for your support and providing a much needed platform to vent! It has been a long wait but worth it in the end! I wish you all the very bets and will keep checking in to see how you go :)

I feel like the Genie in Aladdin.....FREEEEEEEE AT LAST!

Congrat

Guest Guest113774
They are not doing June anymore.June applicants are still waiting.They haven't granted any PR to June applicants in last two week except one PR which was granted from VIC processing center.

They have contacted to most of the June applications and asked for documents etc. I believe they will revisit those applications, it should somewhere on the queue.

Hello friends

I have been watching this forum for last 2 months and i joined now.This is really very helpful for a new people like me.

I am currently working in India for IT company and i got a job opportunity in Sydney in a big MNC thru consultant.As per the company they submitted my Nomination and Visa 186 for me(as i told initially self will go first and later will take dependents) and added names of co occupants in October and same they conveyed to my consultant that i will get my approval between Feb 25 to 10 march 2016.

After checking this forum now and to avoid the delay i asked my consultant to check what is the process to take dependents(Wife and kid) along with me.After checking with that company local HR ,if i want to take dependents,i have to give address details(like rental agreement details etc) to immigration for my stay in Sydney and i have pay the dependent visa fee also.

Since i don't know anybody in Sydney ,company advising to pay for the caution deposit roughly 4000-5000 $ to book the company Quarters for my accommodation.Is it ok.

My question is can i process only my application now(since it is big money for me) with dependant details mentioning on it and later apply for dependents visa.How much time it will take for dependent visa.It is the same like again 6-8 months.kindly advice

i can't discuss directly with the company because they will respond to only consultant.and if i want to take take dependents they are asking to pay caution deposit and dependent visa fee immediately to process(as per the consultant).

Hello friends

I have been watching this forum for last 2 months and i joined now.This is really very helpful for a new people like me.

I am currently working in India for IT company and i got a job opportunity in Sydney in a big MNC thru consultant.As per the company they submitted my Nomination and Visa 186 for me(as i told initially self will go first and later will take dependents) and added names of co occupants in October and same they conveyed to my consultant that i will get my approval between Feb 25 to 10 march 2016.

After checking this forum now and to avoid the delay i asked my consultant to check what is the process to take dependents(Wife and kid) along with me.After checking with that company local HR ,if i want to take dependents,i have to give address details(like rental agreement details etc) to immigration for my stay in Sydney and i have pay the dependent visa fee also.

Since i don't know anybody in Sydney ,company advising to pay for the caution deposit roughly 4000-5000 $ to book the company Quarters for my accommodation.Is it ok.

My question is can i process only my application now(since it is big money for me) with dependant details mentioning on it and later apply for dependents visa.How much time it will take for dependent visa.It is the same like again 6-8 months.kindly advice

i can't discuss directly with the company because they will respond to only consultant.and if i want to take take dependents they are asking to pay caution deposit and dependent visa fee immediately to process(as per the consultant).

No idea what a caution deposit is.

Immigration aren't interested in where you live once you get here, thats up to you.

However, you will have to pay the extra visa fee for your wife and child if you want them to go with you. That will be consideraby less than if you don't include them in your PR and have to sponsr them on a Spouse Visa later!

Why did they ask for bas, financials and other business docs when this should have been attached while lodgement. How old is the business or didnt you submit them while lodging the file. Thanks

We gave them all the papers . Business is 5 years old . I think they asked because the file was logged on 30 june and financial year was ended on the same day . So it's already been 6 months may be they wanna check the latest statements .