Hi everyone! I am absolutely delighted to let you all know that I have just been granted PR!!!!! So so happy! Thank you all so much for your support and providing a much needed platform to vent! It has been a long wait but worth it in the end! I wish you all the very bets and will keep checking in to see how you go :)

I feel like the Genie in Aladdin.....FREEEEEEEE AT LAST!

Hi everyone! I am absolutely delighted to let you all know that I have just been granted PR!!!!! So so happy! Thank you all so much for your support and providing a much needed platform to vent! It has been a long wait but worth it in the end! I wish you all the very bets and will keep checking in to see how you go :)

Congrats!

I said you will be the next. :wink:

Congratulations!!!! Really happy for you enjoy ure freedom!!!

Wow that's great! Congrats buddy

did immi request some document or straight grant

Congratulations @jamie14! Let the grants keep on coming.. :)

Finally, can you share which processing centre? Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congrats to all who get PR.......

When did u done your medical after application?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Congrats mate :)

Really?!! What the hell!!! U're the one who submitted docs over a month ago right?

Yeah i'm the one! i called them again and another lady picked up the phone she was very polite but she told me your case has not allocated to a CO yet.I guess my Nomination was allocated to a CO but not my VISA application.I'm having a feeling that immigration has messed up my case.

Guest Guest113774
Finally I decide to jump out and share my experience with you guys.The application is lodged on 9th June.

I need more love from this world.

Ypu didnt hear back since then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah i'm the one! i called them again and another lady picked up the phone she was very polite but she told me your case has not allocated to a CO yet.I guess my Nomination was allocated to a CO but not my VISA application.I'm having a feeling that immigration has messed up my case.

I can imagine how angry you are.. It's really weird.. I didn't know cases were allocated once for the nomination, and then for application. I'm pretty sure it goes all together. Maybe try to call again, you may have another story.. Maybe they sometimes say **** to avoid trouble I dont know