Actually my qualification documents are attached but missing in applicaiton. And also I haven't written IELTS, just provided information related to my 5 years of education in English as medium of instruction.

So as said, my qualification doucments are missing, hence CO asked for those documents to verify my english evidence .

I submitted my 5 years of education in English as medium of instruction, but didn't provided my degree certificates hence CO called me and advise to upload degree certificates then i uploaded straight away then next day my visa granted (got PR).

Please note: I didn't used MA (do it my end).

if you uploaded urs then you will get it anytime today/tomorrow.

Hope this will help you.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixing quote tags

I submitted my 5 years of education in English as medium of instruction, but didn't provided my degree certificates hence CO called me and advise to upload degree certificates then i uploaded straight away then next day my visa granted (got PR).

Please note: I didn't used MA (do it my end).

if you uploaded urs then you will get it anytime today/tomorrow.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks for info Shriniwas211. I already sent all requested docs to MA, again she attached few and not responding after that. So might be she is busy with other work, I hope by today afternoon she can upload all docs.

Lets hope for best.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixing quote tags

Hi all,

I have a question. How do you know which CO is from Which Team? I think my Application is submitted to SYDNEY PESE Team as the application form for 186 has Sydney PESE Address. IS there anyways we can find out that your application is with which team and city based on TRN?

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

I have a question. How do you know which CO is from Which Team? I think my Application is submitted to SYDNEY PESE Team as the application form for 186 has Sydney PESE Address. IS there anyways we can find out that your application is with which team and city based on TRN?

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

You case will be allocated to teams first and then co from that team will pick it up. So you will not know until you got contacted by co. it's going to be long wait.

Guest guest113165
They said they have no idea, might be upgrading or might be overlooked or bla bla bla bla....

Just my bad

Some file are missed for the immi system. My MA attached both overseas and local Police clearance but CO asked again to upload overseas clearance.

I checked IMMI account that my MA upload both of this in 8th of July but 23rd of Nov she upload again.

So if any file need again it does not mean MA did not, it's may be system fault that immi declare this problematic before when we login the account.

Guest guest113165

Thanks for info Shriniwas211. I already sent all requested docs to MA, again she attached few and not responding after that. So might be she is busy with other work, I hope by today afternoon she can upload all docs.

Lets hope for best.

So S999 @ Did you got PR already? is it ?

I am also waiting with you since 29th of June

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixing quote tags

Some file are missed for the immi system. My MA attached both overseas and local Police clearance but CO asked again to upload overseas clearance.

I checked IMMI account that my MA upload both of this in 8th of July but 23rd of Nov she upload again.

So if any file need again it does not mean MA did not, it's may be system fault that immi declare this problematic before when we login the account.

When you login to online.immi.gov.au, can you see those files missing or do they still show as received?

When you login to online.immi.gov.au, can you see those files missing or do they still show as received?

To be safe, I just re-uploaded my documents. I would be so upset if my visa was delayed for another 28 days because my documents didn't attach properly the first time... but part of me is now worried that having duplicate documents uploaded will delay it further... hmmm

To be safe, I just re-uploaded my documents. I would be so upset if my visa was delayed for another 28 days because my documents didn't attach properly the first time... but part of me is now worried that having duplicate documents uploaded will delay it further... hmmm

I can fully relate to you. I was thinking the same thing but afraid the upload of documents would incur further checks(MA told me) as it's not one CO that's looking into our case. It should be alright if they are the same documents.

I can fully relate to you. I was thinking the same thing but afraid the upload of documents would incur further checks(MA told me) as it's not one CO that's looking into our case. It should be alright if they are the same documents.

Oh no... I should have waited... I hope this doesn't delay my application...

Oh no... I should have waited... I hope this doesn't delay my application...

Shouldn't be mate. But I had the same worry last night and decided to trust my MA. It's understandable as we both have waited so long and would do whatever needed to avoid further delay. Ours should be around the corner.... so hang on.

Any word from the auto email of status updates on allocations yet? Any word on people getting approved?

Not Yet

Email Updated on 18 December 2015 : We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged early July 2015.

Hi Guys,

I emailed them on 15/12/15 with my TRN number .

Auto reply say that you will respond within 5 working days .

But didnt got any reply Is it strange or usually it happen .

It happens. You can refer to below for what you could do after your pr grant.

For those of you who have waited for more than 6 months, there is one thing we could do - feedback. Bear in mind that we are not begging for a visa. We paid for the service agreement and DIBP has to maintain the standard. Management in DIBP is also encouraging people to provide feedbacks including compliments, complaints and suggestions, as a part of their commitment to continually improving services. It's the right thing for ours interest as well as helping DIBP improve.

For those of you who were lucky to get grant within 6 months but yet felt treated unfairly, you can still have your say heard as well.

https://www.border.gov.au/about/contact/provide-feedback/compliments-complaints-suggestions/visa-citizenship-service

https://forms.business.gov.au/smartforms/servlet/SmartForm.html?formCode=oco-complaint-form

Thanks Chad714

will do once get PR

For those of you who have waited for more than 6 months, there is one thing we could do - feedback. Bear in mind that we are not begging for a visa. We paid for the service agreement and DIBP has to maintain the standard. Management in DIBP is also encouraging people to provide feedbacks including compliments, complaints and suggestions, as a part of their commitment to continually improving services. It's the right thing for ours interest as well as helping DIBP improve.

For those of you who were lucky to get grant within 6 months but yet felt treated unfairly, you can still have your say heard as well.

https://www.border.gov.au/about/contact/provide-feedback/compliments-complaints-suggestions/visa-citizenship-service

https://forms.business.gov.au/smartforms/servlet/SmartForm.html?formCode=oco-complaint-form

Hi Guys,

I emailed them on 15/12/15 with my TRN number .

Auto reply say that you will respond within 5 working days .

But didnt got any reply Is it strange or usually it happen .

It depends on what you've emailed them about. If you've emailed your CO with a specific question, they will eventually get back to you. If you've simply emailed to ask the status of your application, they will likely not respond.

DIBP only aims to process 75% of applications within the service standard. That means 3 of every 4 applicants should be processed within that timing, and the 4th one may be later. It also assumes that applicants provide all the required information and documents when they lodge their application and don't delay the process by waiting to be asked for things.

That's DIBP's own internal measurement, but it's not a commitment to visa applicants that they would receive a visa within that time and there's no penalty or compensation or other consequence if they don't meet their service standard.

Edited by MaggieMay24

DIBP only aims to process 75% of applications within the service standard. That means 3 of every 4 applicants should be processed within that timing, and the 4th one may be later. It also assumes that applicants provide all the required information and documents when they lodge their application and don't delay the process by waiting to be asked for things.

That's DIBP's own internal measurement, but it's not a commitment to visa applicants that they would receive a visa within that time and there's no penalty or compensation or other consequence if they don't meet their service standard.

Any paid (non-free) service has a standard that the provider has to stick to. And government org isn't an exception. That's why we are offered two ways to provide the feedback to help them improve. We all understand 75% is the goal but if a decision ready application would easily fail them, how are they going to meet that goal? With that, we are not seeking for compensation or get someone fired but we deserve getting our concerns addressed and a plan for themselves to improve. That's what they want as well isn't it?

Btw, i don't take your saying "but it's not a commitment to visa applicants". Once again, we are not begging for a visa we are paying for a service. So that's it.