Our whole life depends on CO,if CO is easy going then he or she could grant visa without causing any trouble but some CO's are very strict like mine.Does anyone know if CO's are working tomorrow?

I think they're only supposed to be off on the 25th and the 1st,although it will probably be a skeleton staff between Xmas and New Year.

I think they're only supposed to be off on the 25th and the 1st,although it will probably be a skeleton staff between Xmas and New Year.

I don't know why they are so slow in Decemeber.They haven't granted much visas in December.My CO has asked for a revised Employment contract and we prepared a new contract and uploaded within 24 hours,Now my CO is checking my PTE scores with PTE.Don't know where they are busy.They are not looking into June cases which are already in progress neither opening new July cases.

Edited by ozguy

Thank you APRPlease

let see tomorrow I have appointment with my lawyer.

Accorrding to my lawyer assistant she told me just sign last page, she filled employer details and my as well as.....because she told me.

It is not my fault.....anyway thank you again

You should read the forms you sign because if there is an issue, DIBP will not accept the excuse that you are not responsible. I'd suggest you complete a new form 80 with the correct employment information and also form 1023 and have your MA upload them to your application.

jmad30. Have heard a couple of cases where the nomination and application were submitted like 2-4 months apart and both approved within 1-2 days apart when the nomination/application got looked at. So be hopefully. Good Luck.

Hi TyronG, thanks for your reply!! My nomination has been approved since May so just waiting on my application now so fingers crossed it wont be too much longer :)

Hi All,

I've never posted before but this is it - 186 granted today!

Nomination: 24/06/2015

Visa: 24/06/2015

Document request: 19/11/2015 (financials for the Co. and PAYG summaries)

Documents uploaded: 20/11/2015

PR grant: 21/12/2015 (status changed to finalised without further contact from CO)

VIC PESE, Sales and Marketing Manager

I am over the moon!

Good luck to all!

Hi All,

PR grant: 21/12/2015 (status changed to finalised without further contact from CO)

I am over the moon!

Good luck to all!

congratz!

来自我的 HUAWEI MT7-L09 上的 Tapatalk

Hi All,

I am over the moon!

Good luck to all!

Congr!

From your information, we know that Case officers are still working and finalised a PR within 6 months.

Hi All,

I am over the moon!

Good luck to all!

Congratulations! Would you mind telling us if you are transition or direct entry?

Hi All,

I am over the moon!

Good luck to all!

Congrats :)

Hi guys, seems like the June leftovers are being picked up. Got mine granted today at 10:55am.

Took about a month after I handed in my medical when requested (18th November). Hope the rest of June plus some July applicants (or all but who are we kidding) get it before Christmas :)