Guest Guest113774
Hi guys,sorry to telling u late that today I got my pr .after 7 years with hard struggle we saw this day.ist I didn't believe when I login my immi account and I saw date was changed and status into finalised from application received.my time line

19 June nomination

23 June visa application

25 June Acknowledgement and bridging visa

So my file timing start from 25 june

11 November co allocated and requested more supporting documents

They didn't reply after 28 day neither 30 day nor 32 days but finally on 34th day they finalised my application and pr grant. We all family was so happy and we were hugging to each other and crying and smiling because after very very hard struggle we got this.after confirming that is it real we got pr today from our Ma we called our family member, relatives and friends back in my home country and we did shopping for our children what they wanted to buy we spent because they also did hard work to complete this task .

U guys also will get pr soon.my Ma told us immigration checking back experience which u did before 2 years ago that's why they taking time.so guys u will also get ur pr bit longer but definitely u will achieve .waiting time really stressful and hard but we have to .i wish and pray to God for ur pr approval as soon as possible for all of u.best of luck guys.now I am going to sleep because now time is 2:57 am.next is ur turn.[emoji106]?[emoji106]?[emoji106]?[emoji106]?[emoji106]?bye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Shub Star, first of all congrats!!

Could you please also let us know if that check is for direct entry or transition stream ?

What was yours?

Nomination Application: 13th of August.

Visa Application :17th of August.

Processing center: NSW PESE

Transition...186

.i don't know why they asking it for now!!!if nomination has already approved

It has nothing to do with the nomination. The nomination is the employer's application so related to the employer being eligible to nominate, the position being a valid position, etc. The issue was with the individual's application.

I wish we can edit that column from our form 80.i did consulted to my ma regarding this but he said as its not relevant so dont worry.

You can't provide false information on form 80, and leaving out employment, regardless of whether it was relevant or not relevant to your occupation, would be providing false information by omission. So it couldn't be helped.

He shut doen his business and eloped as hd was convicted of providing fake experiences.we only come to know when he he eloped later immi caught him and he took few names and that list does not hv our name so they r trusing a corn a thug but a genuine family their future,their dream.

I'm not sure if this is the right strategy so I'd check with your migration agent his opinion, but can you use this as your "evidence" in responding to the Natural Justice Letter? If the former employer was convicted for providing false information perhaps you can discredit him in return and argue that he has again provided false information that you didn't work there, and then also provide other evidence that you did (any pay advices, tax paperwork, statement from former co-workers, etc.).

Guest Guest113774

I hope there will be some July applicants getting approval today!

Transition...186

I hope there will be some July applicants getting approval today!

Transition...186

Mate June applicants still waiting and you talking about july

Hey Shub Star, first of all congrats!!

Could you please also let us know if that check is for direct entry or transition stream ?

What was yours?

Transition...186

Congrats shubh star .....they are checking this for transition stream also ...because i just put my one job my application ,which i am doing now with my present employer. Bcz i only did this job in australia

I don't know, I will ask him. We are at the same forum.

187 is in priority group 1 and 186 is in group 2. You can find this information in DIBP website.

Thanks for this info! Do they usually finish all the 187 visas for a whole month before allocating 186 visas? It looks like they are almost finished with July 187 visas.

Congrats shubh star .....they are checking this for transition stream also ...because i just put my one job my application ,which i am doing now with my present employer. Bcz i only did this job in australia

What? Surely this is beyond their remit? The criteria for a 186 transition visa is 2+ years on a 457 in that job. There is no requirement to check skills. That's ridiculous, and a complete waste of CO time and ours.

Having some hope as one of my friend has same situation and their case officer suggested them to withdraw thier application then they loged a new application and didnt mention that previous experience which was considred fake.

they are now pr.

hope it works in our case too.

Having some hope as one of my friend has same situation and their case officer suggested them to withdraw thier application then they loged a new application and didnt mention that previous experience which was considred fake.

they are now pr.

hope it works in our case too.

Have faith your hard work will get paid off. Not all the doors will be closed, one door will always be open and you find the solution

I was on transition 186 visa not direct entery visa.

My Ma told if we breach any visa condition before completing two years currant employer means with last employer and it shows u had a fault then it could be a problem .but my all 7 years record was real and with proof and they didn't find any fault in my old problem.

Guest Guest113774
No more PR grants for this year. I think July application will open in January and immi take 2 months for July application and same to August files . Soo frustrating why immi too slow . I seems like August application will open in April

that would be awful.. Please be more positive!!

Transition...186

No more PR grants for this year. I think July application will open in January and immi take 2 months for July application and same to August files . Soo frustrating why immi too slow . I seems like August application will open in April

Remember processing time is 6 month, this is officially. Any application within 6 month is normal. Do worry mate.

Remember processing time is 6 month, this is officially. Any application within 6 month is normal. Do worry mate.

I just received an email response from NSW PESE:

Processing timeframe is between 6 to 8 months from the date of lodgement. It could take longer depending on the application.

:(

I just received an email response from NSW PESE:

Processing timeframe is between 6 to 8 months from the date of lodgement. It could take longer depending on the application.

:(

They said they are allocating July application. But, who knows...

Home

Menu

internet-logo.png

WebResource.axd?d=HpVuKBQdcWfj-Z1C5oixvYCVuG0UlZ85GNrDGaodyu34mrhujgCOkWDPGlvV6s2ssOdsTpE7s3AoykT35cfsFAPCd658B7MHfYJU7uEcH-Y1&t=635117281265614829Home

[h=1]Skilled migration visa processing times[/h]On this page:

The tables below detail the indicative processing times for skilled migration visas.

We aim to process 75 per cent of applications within the timeframes detailed below. It should be noted that individual actual processing times will vary depending on a range of factors.

See:Service standards

The department also publishes information listing the lodgement dates of applications that have been or will soon be allocated to case officers.

See:Allocation Dates for General Skilled Migration Applications

[h=2]Processing priority groups and order of processing[/h]Priority processing arrangements apply to skilled migration applications. They determine the order in which the department considers applications. Applications accorded a higher priority under the arrangements will be processed ahead of lower priority applications, regardless of when the application is lodged.

The following table details processing priorities for skilled migration applications.

Note: The highest priority is listed first. SkillSelect applications (187, 186, 190 and 489) will be the highest priority in each group.

[TABLE=class: table-100, width: 298]

[TR]

[TH=bgcolor: #4D4D4D !important]Priority Group Number[/TH]

[TH=bgcolor: #4D4D4D !important]Application Type[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #FAFAFA]1[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #FAFAFA]Applications under the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS).[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2[/TD]

[TD]Applications under the Employer Nomination [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #FAFAFA][/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #FAFAFA]n Plan (SMP).

Order of processing will be:

1. applications lodged from 1 July 2012 through SkillSelect (subclass 190 and 489 applications)
  2. applications in this priority for other General Skilled Migration (GSM) subclasses (subclass 487 and 886 applications).

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]4[/TD]

[TD]Applications with nominated occupations on the Skilled Occupation List Schedule 1.

See: Skilled Occupation List

Order of processing will be:

1. applications lodged from 1 July 2012 through SkillSelect (subclass 189 and 489 applications)
  2. applications

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #FAFAFA]5[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #FAFAFA][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[h=2]Processing times – skilled migration applications affected by processing priorities[/h]The below table describes the processing times for skilled migration visa subclasses.

[TABLE=class: bordertable, width: 318]

[TR]

[TH=bgcolor: #4D4D4D !important]Priority Group Number[/TH]

[TH=bgcolor: #4D4D4D !important]Visa Subclass[/TH]

[TH=bgcolor: #4D4D4D !important]Processing Time[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #FAFAFA]1[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #FAFAFA]RSMS

(subclass 119, 857) Skilled Regional[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #FAFAFA]Low risk – 5 months

High risk – 8 months

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SkillSelect

(subclass 187)[/TD]

[TD]6 months

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #FAFAFA]2[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #FAFAFA]ENS

(subclass 121, 856) [/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #FAFAFA]Low risk – 5 months

High risk – 8 months[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SkillSelect

(subclass 186) [/TD]

[TD]6 months[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #FAFAFA]3[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #FAFAFA]SMP

(subclass 475, 487, 886)[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #FAFAFA]12 months[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SkillSelect SMP

(subclass 190 and 489)[/TD]

[TD]3 months[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #DDEEFF]4[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #DDEEFF]Nominated Occupation on the SOL – Schedule 1

(subclass 495, 496, 861, 862, 863, 880, 881, 882, 883, 885 and 487 if not SMP)[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #DDEEFF]18 months[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SkillSelect Independent and Family Sponsored

(subclass 189 and 489)[/TD]

[TD]3 months[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #FAFAFA]5[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #FAFAFA]All visas listed in priority 3 and 4 that are not SMP or Nominated Occupation on the SOL – Schedule 1[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #FAFAFA]Assessment will commence when all cases in priority groups 1-4 are finalised[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[h=2][/h][TABLE=class: table-100, width: 298]

[TR]

[TH=bgcolor: #4D4D4D !important][/TH]

[TH=bgcolor: #4D4D4D !important][/TH]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I've just noticed this on the Border.gov.au website, which looks to be new. I'm assuming the new form will only need to be filled in by people applying from now on, but perhaps this is why it is slowing down if they're becoming stricter?

On 14 December 2015, new criminal and civil penalties and visa cancellation provisions has been introduced as part of a 'payment for visas' framework that allows for sanctions to be imposed on a person who asks for, receives, offers or provides a benefit in return for visa sponsorship or employment (that requires visa sponsorship).

For further information, please see: Work visa scams.

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/186-

Submitted my zambian clearance today. So hopefully i hear something before they close for holidays. Anyone know when that is?

Great move, now just relax and divert your mind somewhere else rather than thinking when will you get.

You have done almost all the things now it's their turn. you'll get it for sure, may be slowly BUT DEFINITELY