Check with your MA that Immi will not keep the old application and check it against new ones for inconsistencies. Surely it's a complete waste of money (and of the CO's time so far) to start all over again? Can your MA not correspond with the CO, if you can show from group certs that you worked there, then state that you cannot explain the inconsistency with your employer's statement, but in any event the the work experience is not relevant and just detach it from your application?

Immigration, like all government departments, have to retain paperwork forseveral years in case an application needs to be reviewed or audited.

If you re-apply you will be asked about previous applications.

But if they dnt understand it and refuse it means pici4020 and out current visa will be cancelled .then mrt ,stress money ,wait we hv been through all this before.

Hi not able to understand why is that work experience releveant to your 186 is it just a work experience you mentioned in a form of some kind or is it a part of your sponaprship application.

Hi Guys,

I lodged my visa 186 for PR on 30th June 2015. Didn't even hear a single thing from immigration. Its been 6 months. They gotta be kidding.

Anyone's got any update. I am reaching out to you folks as I am stressing myself out here.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Zoheb.I guess we are on the same boat and probably from the same country.I have also applied on 30th June 2015 but still no news from immi.Another friend of mine applied on 30th June and luckily he got his PR on 10th of Dec.I don't think immi will be able to process all June applications before Christmas.They are too slow.Seems like they are processing one file in a week.I hope they will pick some speed in 2016.

Guest Guest113774
Just saw a 187 approved, applied on 23 July. We are on the same processing centre, but they have priority. I believe soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is your processing center bennyluk? I thought 187 and 186 has the same priority.

Nomination Application: 13th of August.

Visa Application :17th of August.

Processing center: NSW PESE

Transition...186

What is your processing center bennyluk? I thought 187 and 186 has the same priority.

Nomination Application: 13th of August.

Visa Application :17th of August.

Processing center: NSW PESE

Transition...186

I don't know, I will ask him. We are at the same forum.

187 is in priority group 1 and 186 is in group 2. You can find this information in DIBP website.

He shut doen his business and eloped as hd was convicted of providing fake experiences.we only come to know when he he eloped later immi caught him and he took few names and that list does not hv our name so they r trusing a corn a thug but a genuine family their future,their dream.

I wish we can edit that column from our form 80.i did consulted to my ma regarding this but he said as its not relevant so don't worry.

There are some mistakes which are irreversible but be positive.Just forget what has happened,you need to focus what will be your next strategy.You need to determine how seriously your CO is taking this mistake.You must focus on fixing it rather than getting upset.Think twice taking your next steps.Check with experts,don't only rely on your MA.

Thanks ozguy.we r sick of this immigration ,visas,refusals for no reason.i hv seen people they never ever saw their nominated work place dont even know their occupation and hv their pr in first instance.

its just luck.

I agree with u 100%.I was actually talking to someone about this today.It's just luck.I know some of people who were very genius and one them had 8 bands in IELTS but unfortunately they had to leave Australia and some not very genius friends who are Australian citizens now.Don't worry about PR.There are other important things in life than getting Australian PR.Try your best and just leave it to God.

Hi guys,sorry to telling u late that today I got my pr .after 7 years with hard struggle we saw this day.ist I didn't believe when I login my immi account and I saw date was changed and status into finalised from application received.my time line

19 June nomination

23 June visa application

25 June Acknowledgement and bridging visa

So my file timing start from 25 june

11 November co allocated and requested more supporting documents

They didn't reply after 28 day neither 30 day nor 32 days but finally on 34th day they finalised my application and pr grant. We all family was so happy and we were hugging to each other and crying and smiling because after very very hard struggle we got this.after confirming that is it real we got pr today from our Ma we called our family member, relatives and friends back in my home country and we did shopping for our children what they wanted to buy we spent because they also did hard work to complete this task .

U guys also will get pr soon.my Ma told us immigration checking back experience which u did before 2 years ago that's why they taking time.so guys u will also get ur pr bit longer but definitely u will achieve .waiting time really stressful and hard but we have to .i wish and pray to God for ur pr approval as soon as possible for all of u.best of luck guys.now I am going to sleep because now time is 2:57 am.next is ur turn.[emoji106]?[emoji106]?[emoji106]?[emoji106]?[emoji106]?bye

Hi guys,sorry to telling u late that today I got my pr .after 7 years with hard struggle we saw this day.ist I didn't believe when I login my immi account and I saw date was changed and status into finalised from application received.my time line

19 June nomination

23 June visa application

25 June Acknowledgement and bridging visa

So my file timing start from 25 june

11 November co allocated and requested more supporting documents

They didn't reply after 28 day neither 30 day nor 32 days but finally on 34th day they finalised my application and pr grant. We all family was so happy and we were hugging to each other and crying and smiling because after very very hard struggle we got this.after confirming that is it real we got pr today from our Ma we called our family member, relatives and friends back in my home country and we did shopping for our children what they wanted to buy we spent because they also did hard work to complete this task .

U guys also will get pr soon.my Ma told us immigration checking back experience which u did before 2 years ago that's why they taking time.so guys u will also get ur pr bit longer but definitely u will achieve .waiting time really stressful and hard but we have to .i wish and pray to God for ur pr approval as soon as possible for all of u.best of luck guys.now I am going to sleep because now time is 2:57 am.next is ur turn.[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]bye

Congrats :)