[h=2]Personal docume​​​nts for all applicants[/h]

• Certified copies of the biographical pages of the current passports or travel documents of all people included in the application (these are the pages with the holder's photo and personal details and the issue/expiry dates).
  • If your name has changed or the name of anyone included in your application has changed, a certified copy of evidence of the name change.

The website didnt mention abt colour scanned copies.

Always play in safer side

Personal docume​​​nts for all applicants

• Certified copies of the biographical pages of the current passports or travel documents of all people included in the application (these are the pages with the holder's photo and personal details and the issue/expiry dates).

• If your name has changed or the name of anyone included in your application has changed, a certified copy of evidence of the name change.

The website didnt mention abt colour scanned copies.

Always play in safer side

Yes, I found that this evening, but the website definitely said that colour scans were sufficient when we applied back in July, we checked and double checked. They've obviously tightened things up.

Current position (as at 10/12/2015 - http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/186-/Employer-Nomination-Scheme-(subclass-186)-applicant-document-checklist

Edited by Slartibartfast
Added weblink

Hello.... I want to go my country next monday...but still i m on 457 visa..wat is the procedure to get bridging visa..? And how long the procedure is? If anybody have info plz let me know... Thanks

If your 457 visa is still valid then you can travel as normal, there is no need to get a bridging visa with permission to travel, that's only for use if your 457 expires and you still haven't been processed.

If your 457 visa is still valid then you can travel as normal, there is no need to get a bridging visa with permission to travel, that's only for use if your 457 expires and you still haven't been processed.

My visa is valid till june 2016...

Just woke up after yesterday's news (document request) and my husband told me, that the certificates (connected with electrical profession) were send in black-white and WITHOUT justice of peace confirmation! So it looks like IMMI is OK and really wants to help! In this case it was our fault ;-)

Just woke up after yesterday's news (document request) and my husband told me, that the certificates (connected with electrical profession) were send in black-white and WITHOUT justice of peace confirmation! So it looks like IMMI is OK and really wants to help! In this case it was our fault ;-)

You are lucky.At least you know a CO has been assigned and they have asked you for documents which you have mistakenly sent in Black and white.I have just contacted my MA and she even doesn't know if a CO has assigned or not.She just told me another applicant got approved who applied on same date.Does anyone know how long it takes for a CO to finalise an application if they don't need any further documents?

Visa granted! Applied 30.06.15 together with nomination. This feeling is incredible, this weight of unknown future gone. Thank you all for this forum, it comforted me in the darkest times of waiting! ? OMG I have PR!!!

congratz!

来自我的 HUAWEI MT7-L09 上的 Tapatalk