hello everyone 1st post. we've applied for residence on 186 DE on 2nd Nov. Nomination applied on 1st week July.

Employer has been requested more information for the nomination yesterday. I was wondering if anyone applied for residence before the nomination was approved and if so did your nomination and application gets processed at the same time?

If they are close e.g. within 2 weeks, they are likely processed same time. When was your nomination lodged in July exactly?

hello everyone 1st post. we've applied for residence on 186 DE on 2nd Nov. Nomination applied on 1st week July.

Employer has been requested more information for the nomination yesterday. I was wondering if anyone applied for residence before the nomination was approved and if so did your nomination and application gets processed at the same time?

It seems the majority of people apply while the nomination is still being processed. They used to get approved at almost the same time, perhaps a week or so in between. Now it seems to take longer.

If they are close e.g. within 2 weeks, they are likely processed same time. When was your nomination lodged in July exactly?

not sure mate, employer did and let me know around 9th that it is done.

then we had to do skill assesment which took a good long 12weeks for them to look at it, at VETASSES and then ask questions after that. so literally took four months just for skills to be completed. we applied as soon as we've got the skills on 2nd Nov. guess it wont be processed together then :(

It seems the majority of people apply while the nomination is still being processed. They used to get approved at almost the same time, perhaps a week or so in between. Now it seems to take longer.

thanks for that. May I know when you applied for residence and when the nomination was granted. I see from your sig that you've got your PR on 2nd Dec 2013 for what would be a long time time now :) belated congrats

not sure mate, employer did and let me know around 9th that it is done.

then we had to do skill assesment which took a good long 12weeks for them to look at it, at VETASSES and then ask questions after that. so literally took four months just for skills to be completed. we applied as soon as we've got the skills on 2nd Nov. guess it wont be processed together then :(

The cases I've seen are all Transition stream. It could be different for DE. You may get them together. Good luck mate.

Okay so after some messing around I have been able to get my visa status online thanks guys

New status information requested - spoke to agent and work have forgotten to put in 1 piece of paper...aaaarrrrggggg

Also issue with sons medical he was 14 when it was done and he is now 15 so may have to go back for bloods agent is checking with immi

So not good but not bad news

So they are definitely working on the end of June applications

Hi Friends!

I just got an email from my boss with the letter from immigration granting my nomination!!!

10 min later immigration called my mobile regarding my visa application asking for my husband medical exam. He said as soon he gets the results my visa will be finalised.

It was team 4 NSW.

Eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Hi Friends!

I just got an email from my boss with the letter from immigration granting my nomination!!!

10 min later immigration called my mobile regarding my visa application asking for my husband medical exam. He said as soon he gets the results my visa will be finalised.

It was team 4 NSW.

Eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

congratz!

来自我的 HUAWEI MT7-L09 上的 Tapatalk

Hi Friends!

It was team 4 NSW.

Eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Congrats :)

Hi Friends!

It was team 4 NSW.

Eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Congrats ...

Hi Friends!

It was team 4 NSW.

Eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

I am 30/06/2015 as well so SOOOO HAPPPYYYY to hear that!

Hi guys,

I'm waiting on my application for approval, here's my timeline so far:

Nomination: 26th June 2015

Application: 17th July 2015

Nomination Approval: 26th November 2015

On the same day as my nomination approval IMMI also asked for additional documentation for my 186 application - proof that I am either a chartered engineer or that I will be working under the supervision of one. I had this letter written up and signed off and back to my lawyer within an hour of being asked, but looks like I'm on the 28 day waiting list seeing as I've heard nothing since. I was hoping that my quick response would mean the CO would still have my file but doesn't look that way! I'm assuming they looked at my application at the same time as my nomination because it doesn't look like they've reached mid-July applications yet.

Here's hoping to hearing something before Christmas but I'm not holding my breath...

thanks for that. May I know when you applied for residence and when the nomination was granted. I see from your sig that you've got your PR on 2nd Dec 2013 for what would be a long time time now :) belated congrats

That was "back in the good old days" so my nomination and application were lodged Oct. 7th and 8th, the nomination was approved Nov. 27th and the visa came through 5 days later.

That was "back in the good old days" so my nomination and application were lodged Oct. 7th and 8th, the nomination was approved Nov. 27th and the visa came through 5 days later.

wow those were really the good days...

I wonder what has changed since then... massive budget cuts affecting DIBP?