Hi guys.

I am new member

my timeline is below

Nomination applied. 3/7/2015

Application apply 6/7/2015

after one month submit all medical and pcc

now waiting:wub:

Welcome aanal15. can you please get google docs updated if possible?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BcNOlnXc0F2QgYweRiQUYgH8LOgdmSEn-9rkxTkIlBk/edit?pli=1#gid=527452679&vpid=A1

For anyone wondering whether it's a good idea to call DIBP to find out the status of their application, please refer to this Sticky Thread at the top of the forum:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/237227-calling-dibp-please-read.html

Apart from asking people not to make enquiries, DIBP just need to do one simple thing: make the whole processing more transparent and trackable, which easily addresses our three important concerns:

1. Where am i at now. Background checking? Whatever docs verification? Allocated to what Processing Centre? CO assigned? etc. - workflow visualization

2. When can i expect a decision so arrangement can be made accordingly. - timeline estimation

3. Why some applications lodged later than mine are processed earlier. - progress visibility

Just my 2 cents....

Apart from asking people not to make enquiries, DIBP just need to do one simple thing: make the whole processing more transparent and trackable, which easily addresses our three important concerns:

1. Where am i at now. Background checking? Whatever docs verification? Allocated to what Processing Centre? CO assigned? etc. - workflow visualization

2. When can i expect a decision so arrangement can be made accordingly. - timeline estimation

3. Why some applications lodged later than mine are processed earlier. - progress visibility

Just my 2 cents....

Absolutely. They would frustrate people a lot less if they made the whole process more transparent. I went through the same process with both my 457 and 186 applications, and now have a citizenship application sitting on someone's desk somewhere waiting to be processed. I have an employee waiting more than 10 weeks for a 457 and another waiting for a 186, plus another 457 and 186 to be submitted within the next couple of months. I'd love it if the process was simply taking a pile of paperwork to an office somewhere, and sitting down with a CO while they went through it and stamped the whole thing complete. Instead it goes into a black hole and all we can do is simply wait with our fingers crossed.

Edited by MaggieMay24

Actually my immigration according didn't work for technical reasons therefore I was call and asked everything.Even still it says that due to technical upgrading you have to re attachment application.Due to this reason your prossess is delayed.Now I don't know........

Hello everone,

i am new to this form..... all you guys are doing awesome job... these information is really very helpful...

i have a question to ask, please help me...

i have applied ens 186 in july, and i have done overseas police clearance and after applied for pr on 186 ens visa i had to go overseas my home country (india). for 6 weeks, so my question is do i have to do police clearance again...??

i mean indian police clearance... because i recently visited to india

Hi there, technicaly yes you need to rest depends on co sometimes you wont be asked to provide another one. But thats just 1 out of 1000 cases. So having said that you need to provide clearance for all the countries visited (i think its in last 2 years).

So if you visited india after applying 186 visa you have to arrange one again. (Just take it this way, immi doesnt know you you might have done something during your trip not that you have done, but for instance).

I had my medical examination on Thursday and today on my IMMI account there is some new information: certificate received. no more aqtions required :)

Unfortunatelly my mother (who, by accident, was added as non-migrating dependant is still listed).

It probably means that CO still has not seen my application. Hope someone from Immi will delete my mother from my application soon!

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk