Hey guys, long time lurker but decided to chime in.

Had a request for medical last week (18th Nov), completed medical the next day.

Medical has been cleared on the Immi online site. Application status is "Assessment in progress"

Should be anytime soon...

Hey guys, long time lurker but decided to chime in.

Had a request for medical last week (18th Nov), completed medical the next day.

Medical has been cleared on the Immi online site. Application status is "Assessment in progress"

Should be anytime soon...

What is your nom and visa application date?

Maybe stop calling them and let them do their job, everyone will get seen to eventually ....

Call as many times u want mate...

Case Officers who process the file and the people who talk on Customer service are different....its just like calling a telephone provider...if u wanna upgrade, u need to talk to upgrade team, u wanna dispute on ur bill....u need to talk to billing team...so dont worry mate...

I got the loot , l got the loot , finally finalized boys and girls, all the f****ing best to every body, m on top of the world, yes I can kiss the sky, my time line

Nom:: 12 june

Visa :: 9july

28oct more docs asked

Provided on 5th nov,

Nominations and visa both finalized today in half an hour difference, so sick, thankyou to everyone @Chad @a had @inderjet and all yo,

Congrats @ 12june.....happy days.....

i m still waiting for mine....

Call as many times u want mate...

Case Officers who process the file and the people who talk on Customer service are different....its just like calling a telephone provider...if u wanna upgrade, u need to talk to upgrade team, u wanna dispute on ur bill....u need to talk to billing team...so dont worry mate...

I think what you need to comprehend is that someone mentioned in this forum that they rang that many times they got told not to call again ...

Also you need to understand this was a direct line to the Victorian Processing office and not the customer service line ...

Earlier in the forum someone said that they called the number that many times they got told not to call again ...

This has nothing to do with Phonelines being upgraded but thank you for your concern ...

If everyone has patience then they will all get dealt with in due time, you cannot call up and expect to be at the front of the cue and the advise lines are for genuine immigration enquiries, once a case officer has been allocated, such as help with supporting documents ...

Be my guest @bobygray and call as many times as you like and block to line for genuine people who require help ...

Mate ...

Nomination 22/12/2014 (applied) 01/06/2015 granted

Visa application 23/6/2015

Seems like we both wanted to be on the safe side and wait for the Nomination to be approved before lodging the Visa application.

I'm pretty much on the same situation except the company lodged the Nomination in May, it was granted in October and then I lodged my Visa in early November (4/11). So based on your dates, seems like I should be expecting early April... I can't believe I still have to wait that long for my PR (hope not).

Anyway, I better forget about it for a while :( happy weekend to everyone!

Edited by jolie2015

I think what you need to comprehend is that someone mentioned in this forum that they rang that many times they got told not to call again ...

Also you need to understand this was a direct line to the Victorian Processing office and not the customer service line ...

Earlier in the forum someone said that they called the number that many times they got told not to call again ...

This has nothing to do with Phonelines being upgraded but thank you for your concern ...

If everyone has patience then they will all get dealt with in due time, you cannot call up and expect to be at the front of the cue and the advise lines are for genuine immigration enquiries, once a case officer has been allocated, such as help with supporting documents ...

Be my guest @bobygray and call as many times as you like and block to line for genuine people who require help ...

Mate ...

Guess what @bobygray meant to say is we paid for the service and we deserved an update at least when it ran into endless suspense. No one is seeking for preferential treatment by making the call... so chill out. People who are still active in this forum mostly have enough patience as we've been waiting for minimum 4m+. We'll see how it goes with your patience when you reach the same length of suspense. But yet one thing that @bobygray mentioned was right. Your call will only be picked by some random frontline officer (decision support officer is their name) who has no impact to the speed of your processing at all.

I was asked by the lady to not call again is not because i have called them many times - 3 times total in 4.5 months is not deemed as "many" isn't it?. It was just that we ran into a lady that has poor manner than others in general. The DIBP vic number given by 131881 officer is a direct line indeed and can be called by anyone who is keen to know the status.

Hope above helps...

Edited by chad714

Guess what @bobygray meant to say is we paid for the service and we deserved an update at least when it ran into endless suspense. No one is seeking for preferential treatment by making the call... so chill out. People who are still active in this forum mostly have enough patience as we've been waiting for minimum 4m+. We'll see how it goes with your patience when you reach the same length of suspense. But yet one thing that @bobygray mentioned was right. Your call will only be picked by some random frontline officer (decision support officer is their name) who has no impact to the speed of your processing at all.

I was asked by the lady to not call again is not because i have called them many times - 3 times total in 4.5 months is not deemed as "many" isn't it?. It was just that we ran into a lady that has poor manner than others in general. The DIBP vic number given by 131881 officer is a direct line indeed and can be called by anyone who is keen to know the status.

Hope above helps...

agree.

i think the officer might answer so man calls like this recently. i understand they feel a bit sick, but also when we are waiting here for 4-5 months and only see app received also make us sick.

im working in a dining, when busy time always customers ask how long it will be. it doesnt make us cook faster, but atleast they get an idea the time they can aspect their order ready.

so i guess just chill out, and try to understand for both of us and immi

agree.

i think the officer might answer so man calls like this recently. i understand they feel a bit sick, but also when we are waiting here for 4-5 months and only see app received also make us sick.

im working in a dining, when busy time always customers ask how long it will be. it doesnt make us cook faster, but atleast they get an idea the time they can aspect their order ready.

so i guess just chill out, and try to understand for both of us and immi

Hi i agree. But department give a time for 6 months so don't need to call before 6 months. Some food cook fast and some takes time.

Hi i agree. But department give a time for 6 months so don't need to call before 6 months. Some food cook fast and some takes time.

true. i am not pushing anything, what i want is only to get a timeline from them so i can make better plan. after all we all work hard and pr is best gift for us. :)

Agree.

We wait quite a while and no information is given out to us.

We pay for the school the 4000 AUD plus the private health insurance. It would be nice to know how long we still have to keep up with this payments as it is quite a lot of the salary thrown out the window.

If they would send an update from time to time that would be nice, but as they don't and they do have this hotline to call for any queries it is our right to call. I think I might call Monday actually as I am curious where my application is at the moment as some before and some behind in date have their pr approved already.