One more week of agonizing week slipping by, with lot of good news for friends.....but still no goodies for Me

ENS 186; MA

Nom lodged : 24 june2015;

Visa lodged : 25 June 2015....

Nom granted : Application received

Visa granted : No idea

Tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One more week of agonizing week slipping by, with lot of good news for friends.....but still no goodies for Me

ENS 186; MA

Nom lodged : 24 june2015;

Visa lodged : 25 June 2015....

Nom granted : Application received

Visa granted : No idea

Mate u are so close i got mine today i applied similar to you just relax iam sure before xmas easily.

Edited by joemurphy83

Hey Guys,

I applied to both the 187/186 on 29th June and have still not heard anything.... argh!!!!!

We have provided all the paperwork I think they will need, the only thing I think that we will need to do are medicals. Doe anyone know 1. How much the medicals cost? and 2. How long does this then delay the approval of PR?

Also, does anyone know where they are at with applications? I am guessing ours will be any day now but it is driving me crazy!!!!

Is there any reason you have applied for both a 186 and a 187 visa?

Another day went pass.... 150 days, still waiting, still saying "application received".

It feels like an eternity and every time they tend to move closer to processing application around our application date it seems they work slower. It was 138 days when we applied and then when they came closer to our estimated day they slowed down, 145 days average and now it seems like 150+ days average processing time. By the time we are at 150+ days it will (hopefully not) be 160+ days and we are always just a few days behind..... Sooo frustrated.

I know our time will come but it seems the wait will be endless at the moment.

Applied nomination and application 30.06.15. No contact has been made.

Another day went pass.... 150 days, still waiting, still saying "application received".

It feels like an eternity and every time they tend to move closer to processing application around our application date it seems they work slower. It was 138 days when we applied and then when they came closer to our estimated day they slowed down, 145 days average and now it seems like 150+ days average processing time. By the time we are at 150+ days it will (hopefully not) be 160+ days and we are always just a few days behind..... Sooo frustrated.

I know our time will come but it seems the wait will be endless at the moment.

Applied nomination and application 30.06.15. No contact has been made.

Don't worry mate. Tomorrow or next week, you will have a big surprise.

Don't worry mate. Tomorrow or next week, you will have a big surprise.

I hope its the same for me toooo... applied 30th June

Although my mother always says tomorrow never comes...lets keep fingers crossed that she is wrong this time :ssign14:

Dibp Victoria。 They can check your app status even you are not in vic.

They Said "It will take 3 weeks time to start July applications. At present 3rd and 4th of June applications are processing and there are huge number of applications in late june." They didnt asked my TRN number, just asked applied date.

hahahahhahhahaahhahhahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaah I am becoming crazy. My hopes are gone for this year, I will get by next year.

Edited by ss9999

They Said "It will take 3 weeks time for July applications. At present 3rd and 4th of June applications are processing and there are huge number of applications in late june." They didnt asked my TRN number, just asked applied date.

hahahahhahhahaahhahhahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaah I am becoming crazy. My hopes are gone for this year, I will get by next year.

zzz sad

来自我的 HUAWEI MT7-L09 上的 Tapatalk

They Said "It will take 3 weeks time for July applications. At present 3rd and 4th of June applications are processing and there are huge number of applications in late june."

That's the bullshit I heard from the same lady. She has bad manner all the time when i called previously. she requested me to not call again. I don't trust her saying anyway. @ss9999, yours is definitely next week.

FYI. I was better served when calling 131811 just that you have to be ready for 1hours minimum in the queue.