Hi Guys

Finally Wait is over..... Below is my Time Line

Nomination:- 12th June 2015

Visa:- 16th June 2015

Approved:- 30th OCT 2015....

Position:- ICT sales

Processing state:- NSW

Congrats! I am sure you have a fantastic weekend!:)

Hi can someone please tell me how to check the progress or document attached or requested on immi account. I made the new immi account and import the application the only thing i can see that the application received. Do i have to click somewhere to check the progress ?? Thanks

Hi can someone please tell me how to check the progress or document attached or requested on immi account. I made the new immi account and import the application the only thing i can see that the application received. Do i have to click somewhere to check the progress ?? Thanks

Click the reference number to see.

Hi. I would like to know please, is the nomination team different from the visa team? I was just thinking, once the nomination and the visa application is submitted at the same time, can the case officer check the attachments for both applications so that it will be easier for the approval to happen. Though I know that there will be different requirement requested, at least there will be a connection somehow. Can anyone tell me please, how is a benchmark be provided for a laboratory tech? Thanks.

I have answered few questions on this forum, now first query from me.. any guess, answer greatly appreciated.

Why would they open file and approve Nomination only. All my Police clearances are 8 weeks old, health examination done and all required forms submitted. For other applications they approve same day if both were lodged on same day.

i believe it s all about our luck.

I have answered few questions on this forum, now first query from me.. any guess, answer greatly appreciated.

Why would they open file and approve Nomination only. All my Police clearances are 8 weeks old, health examination done and all required forms submitted. For other applications they approve same day if both were lodged on same day.

Hi Everyone,

I finally reach the light at the end of the tunnel.

I just received my PR grant this morning. Im sooooo happy.

Wishing good news to everyone too.

Cheers

Many congratulations.. Did you lodge your visa on 19 aug 2015 and was it 186 ENS (transition)? Please confirm.

Edited by JohnT

Hi JohnT,

Yes i lodged my visa on 19 aug 2015

Well if thats the case you must have some sort of X-factor. Because as they are still processing June files and picking one of August all of sudden. You must be on a very high profile (CEO, CFO ) type of jobs. Well Wish you best luck for future and congratulations once again. Happy for you.

Hi Everyone,

I finally reach the light at the end of the tunnel.

I just received my PR grant this morning. Im sooooo happy.

Wishing good news to everyone too.

Cheers

You are lucky! Congratulations!!!!

I guess you have nomination approved, so the visa is very fast...