so wts yr Immi account showing now?

I dont think CO allocation matter? I have seen so many people on this forum getting direct approval. Status changed to finalized from application received without any contact.

my visa application still showing Application Received.

Sorry Laura One more question for u after submitting documents 28 days or after Allocated CO 28 days ??

In simple words- "regardless it's 28 days".

So let's assume the case officer is a guy for grammar reasons.

He is allocated on your case on 1st of October. He has to ask for any documents or make a decision in 28 days, unless your case is very complicated and he needs more to arrive to a decision.

So let's say that he requested a document on 10th of October. Now he gets 28 more days to go thru that document and make a decision.

Get it?

@brar0000

I submitted requested documents on 28Sep for RSMS(187).But still waiting for nomination approval. Already crossed 28 days timeframe. Heard nothing so far.

Some case officers are inconsiderate and above the law; "Thug life" - to be more precise. There is no law to regulate them.

So I'll just have to use the word "unlucky" in such a case.

c1a180d5378fbd57c1c72293b6ccb9a8.jpg

And that's for 186.

The key wording is right before what you've circled "who have worked for two years". The exact wording in the legislation is:

"both of the following apply: (A) in the period of 3 years immediately before the nominator made the application, the holder of the Subclass 457 (Temporary Work (Skilled)) visa identified in subparagraph (a)(ii) has:

(I) held one or more Subclass 457 visas for a total period of at least 2 years; and

(II) been employed in the position in respect of which the person holds the Subclass 457 (Temporary Work (Skilled)) visa for a total period of at least 2 years (not including any period of unpaid leave);

(B) the employment in the position has been full-time, and undertaken in Australia"

In my case, my visa was approved in July, but I didn't move to Australia and start my job until October. So I needed to wait 2 years from October before either the nomination or application could be submitted.

hi guys any guess for my visa. co ask for ext doc for nomination on 5 oct . submitted on 7 oct no reply yet. but for visa they ask nothing yet. wht u guys think when will i expect to get visa. waiting is killing me. i think they not even touch my visa file bec they not ask for vac for my wife.

i have applied my nomination and application on 23/12/2014.

co allocated and requested for additional documents for my nomination on 30/4/2015.

submitted on 2/5/2015.

i haven't heard anything from then till date.its almost 11 months for me.

when my MA called immi he gets a standard reply saying that waiting for a case officer to allocate.

in this case what shall i do?

any one facing similar problem?

please suggest.

Nomination and visa lodged on 19th june still application received:arghh::arghh:

can any one guess plz its very hard to wait now

We are quite close, and yesterday there is one 25th June application was approved, today one 24th June got approved. Hope we can get it by end of this week. fingers crossed!