I had a document request on 6th October which i hv already submitted very next day so now waiting on decision. May be next month. ..after 28 days.

Nomination and visa 20 may..waiting for approval.

Yeah ,

Document requested for nomination, just submitted last Tuesday, so back in waiting again

no worries mate, we all get it soon.

Yes true and everyone is hoping for their best.

This waiting is so frustrating. Whenever I received any new email, my cellphone goes with beep and every beep gives me hope that the next mail will be from my MA to give the good news about the VISA GRANT.

Yes true and everyone is hoping for their best.

This waiting is so frustrating. Whenever I received any new email, my cellphone goes with beep and every beep gives me hope that the next mail will be from my MA to give the good news about the VISA GRANT.

Hopefully you next email would be VISA GRAND

"We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS

applications that were lodged early to Mid-June 2015." I am just wondering Mid-June does mean 15th June?

Sorry, I cannot find the "signature" from the Setting bar. Could anyone help me ?

My timeline: nomination lodged on 17/11/2014, 10/5/2015 approved. Visa lodged on 18/6/2015, Visa approval: Waiting

applications that were lodged early to Mid-June 2015." I am just wondering Mid-June does mean 15th June?

Sorry, I cannot find the "signature" from the Setting bar. Could anyone help me ?

My timeline: nomination lodged on 17/11/2014, 10/5/2015 approved. Visa lodged on 18/6/2015, Visa approval: Waiting

Hi, is this the auto reply today? thanks!

Have you heard anything from IMMI since you lodged your visa?

Let me rephrase it for you.

This week the case officers are more lazy than ever.

at least in your case they deserve to be called lazy or something even worse. People from may still waiting and we people from June are getting upset.

Edited by JohnT

Bret I dont think they have even allocated files of second half of JUne and this could be the reason we haven't heard anything.

Maybe.

Too Many applicants, to speed up, I think Immi should recruit some volunteers from the applicants to do the housekeeping paperwork, I am sure the volunteers are very self motivated:)

Maybe.

Too Many applicants, to speed up, I think Immi should recruit some volunteers from the applicants to do the housekeeping paperwork, I am sure the volunteers are very self motivated:)

The discussions here are so intensive, if we all document our thought process, that will at least near Immigration process :).

OMG OMG OMG

Just checked immi account at around 3pm today and status changed to finalised. Been waiting for this moment for more than 7 years!

Checked my email and sure enough the letter was there. Timeline:

Application: 10/03/2015

Approval: 5/06/2015

Visa: 10/06/2015

Approval: 23/10/2015

No other documents required (I did fill out form 80)

Profession: Recruitment consultant

Office: NSW

Pretty sure I'm the happiest man on earth at the minute. It's going to be a good week-end.

All the best of luck to all of you who are still waiting. It will come, it will come :)