Hi good morning everyone

does anyone knows that nomination approval shows in immi account or its just an email send to Ma !

as they requested for training document which I provided to them!!also they ask for medical which is done!!!but status showing information requested

Edited by Rishikesri

Ive noticed something extremely annoying. Everyday that goes by is another day to add on to waiting..BUT also its another day added to the visa ave waiting days. so basically i can never catch up. Sitting on 114 days now. Waiting is the worst EVER. I neeeed FREEDOM!

Atleast you are sure Shri.. not sure what is happening with my case..

Sometime I feel frustrated over my MA when he advised me to do medicals and AFP late.

Otherwise we dont have to go back in queue again and not to wait for another months time

This waiting is really frustrating

Otherwise we would have got our grant smoothly :mad:

Ive noticed something extremely annoying. Everyday that goes by is another day to add on to waiting..BUT also its another day added to the visa ave waiting days. so basically i can never catch up. Sitting on 114 days now. Waiting is the worst EVER. I neeeed FREEDOM!

HI Stacyk,

Can you pls update your timeline in google docs file

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BcNOlnXc0F2QgYweRiQUYgH8LOgdmSEn-9rkxTkIlBk/edit#gid=0

I can't search with your name.

I understand your frustration as it is same happening with me too :-(

Not sure, but has CO asked for any more documents from you ?

Where file is decision ready, most of the applicants got their approvals ( I am referring to May applicants )

Only in the cases where CO asked for more docs- the grants are pending.

By this week stacky good luck

Hi good morning everyone

does anyone knows that nomination approval shows in immi account or its just an email send to Ma !

as they requested for training document which I provided to them!!also they ask for medical which is done!!!but status showing information requested

Yes true we can't see the nomination part, so have to wait the MA's mail.