My last two emails to immigration, has yielded no response. Has anyone else faced this?

So how many mails you ever sent? no response to all your mails?

My boss ever sent 2 mails regarding my nomination, both got reply.

BTW. what is your timeline? Occupation?

Hi Bret,

I have sent 4 emails in all. I got response to the first 2. The last 2 I had only auto response.

Nomination - 27 May 2015

Visa - 1 Jun 2015

Status - Waiting for approval

Skill - Software Engineer

Mode - Direct Entry

Hos do i update the signature, not able to find that option easily. Thanks for the help.

Hi Bret,

I have sent 4 emails in all. I got response to the first 2. The last 2 I had only auto response.

Nomination - 27 May 2015

Visa - 1 Jun 2015

Mode - Direct Entry

Hos do i update the signature, not able to find that option easily. Thanks for the help.

I remember it should be in my profile.

Hi Bret,

Nomination - 27 May 2015

Visa - 1 Jun 2015

Mode - Direct Entry

HI Vinzy,

you should go to: 'Settings' at the top right side > then under 'My settings' on the left side you will find 'Edit Signature'.

Hi Vinzy, do you think sending the mails to Immi helped a little bit? I am also thinking to send mail for an update, I am still application received after 4 months.

Bret,

I know that many don't agree and think we shouldn't do it but every time I emailed immi asking for an update it always helped. First time I did they approved my nomination on the next day. Second time, they requested more documents for my application. But I understand that some think that we may be causing delays...

I frankly believe sending email should have no impact to our case. The emails are directed to the support team and they will probably do a system check and give a standard response. Getting a status update is a service that is least expected when we put our money on to it.

Bret,

I know that many don't agree and think we shouldn't do it but every time I emailed immi asking for an update it always helped. First time I did they approved my nomination on the next day. Second time, they requested more documents for my application. But I understand that some think that we may be causing delays...

Thanks! Based on Vinzy's info, looks like we could send mail to push, but better to limit the times.

Thanks! Based on Vinzy's info, looks like we could send mail to push, but better to limit the times.

Yes, agree. I emailed them twice and although I've been waiting for a month after submitting the docs requested for the visa application, I haven't emailed them again as I can see that the average waiting time is 4 weeks, so...