Hey guys those of you tho have your visa approved. Do you get a phone all from your agent to say it has come through? My partner has forgotten his password to immi website so we cannot log in! :(

Your agent will forward you the grant letter so don't worry

Thank you @laurahaircutter that means its 4 days over after 28 days. I don't when can i have a peacfull sleep as i only dream about this these days and wake up during the night with a big shock. Wish you the best everyone hopfully today will be ours day

Go to a beach meditate or swim in the ocean. Don't lose your head over silly reasons.

You should save your shocking wake ups for a zombie apocalypse and not over some lethargic snails.

Enjoy.

Hey guys those of you tho have your visa approved. Do you get a phone all from your agent to say it has come through? My partner has forgotten his password to immi website so we cannot log in! :(

All correspondence will go directly to your migration agent. :) But if you want to check the status yourself and receive an email notification, you can always create another Immi Account and import your application.

hi all. I have a problem and seek help. My contract signed at the end of 2012, before i applied 457. It is 4 years contract. But when i apply 186 now, in employer reference letter company said i work under nominated occupation since June 2013, which is six months after contract signed. Contract date and reference letter date are different. Does it affect anything? i think co will be confused as the date not match?

Actually, my contract signed in 2012. But during December 2012 to June 2013, i just partially did my current job. after June 2013, i start performing current job until now ( my 457 approved in August 2013). Do i need to advise MA to reverse the reference letter date to December 2012 instead of using June 2013? I just don't want to confuse co and delay the processing time. Any one know?

Hey, you still active in this forum?

Of course :) Will probably be lurking for a little while longer until you and the other members I'm familiar with get their visa. :) We've all been through this together from the get go, I feel like I wanna see it to the end with the rest of ya.

hi all. I have a problem and seek help. My contract signed at the end of 2012, before i applied 457. It is 4 years contract. But when i apply 186 now, in employer reference letter company said i work under nominated occupation since June 2013, which is six months after contract signed. Contract date and reference letter date are different. Does it affect anything? i think co will be confused as the date not match?

Actually, my contract signed in 2012. But during December 2012 to June 2013, i just partially did my current job. after June 2013, i start performing current job until now ( my 457 approved in August 2013). Do i need to advise MA to reverse the reference letter date to December 2012 instead of using June 2013? I just don't want to confuse co and delay the processing time. Any one know?

Better to be clear now rather than waiting CO's response. In case CO need clarification then you will be back in queue

Of course :) Will probably be lurking for a little while longer until you and the other members I'm familiar with get their visa. :) We've all been through this together from the get go, I feel like I wanna see it to the end with the rest of ya.

Wow, thanks Dreylee your moral support/Advisory will definitely help us to get rid of waiting period

Hello Everyone,

New to this forum but wait started sometime back. No response and the wait bought me here. My timelines below.

Nom: 27 May

Visa : 1 Jun

Nom Approval: Not yet

Visa Approval : Not yet

Communication: Was contacted to upload my PCC a month back, which was done before. Not sure why they asked me to do it again.

Mode: ENS Direct Entry

Skill:Software Engineer

Applied independently, no Migration Agent involved.

Hello Everyone,

New to this forum but wait started sometime back. No response and the wait bought me here. My timelines below.

Nom: 27 May

Visa : 1 Jun

Nom Approval: Not yet

Visa Approval : Not yet

Communication: Was contacted to upload my PCC a month back, which was done before. Not sure why they asked me to do it again.

Mode: ENS Direct Entry

Skill:Software Engineer

Applied independently, no Migration Agent involved.

Welcome Vinzy, what is your occupation

Hello All,

As mentioned many a times in the past. Please update the timeline spread sheet as soon as possible. This helps everyone get an idea on what to expect. Just a few minutes to fill out a few details can give a great insight into the long and frustrating wait process.

Special thanks to those who maintain / cleanse and update the spread sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BcNOlnXc0F2QgYweRiQUYgH8LOgdmSEn-9rkxTkIlBk/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Thank You !!

Congrats Sidhub.. so got some good news for today

You are not too far from your visa.

btw, CO asked extra docs from you for Nomination or for Visa and did you followup with them or not.

CO asked doc for nomination on 10/09/2015 & for visa on 15/09/2015

For visa CO needs PCC for my wife & submitted on 16/09/2015

thanks everyone for wishes