my co employ who is working with me she told me that ma told her to submit 2015 payslip, 2015 tax return, employer driver lic , employer wife medicals .....she just got sponsored last week for second year.....i am in tension why they need wife medical ....i applied on 25 th sep 2015 for ens

my co employ who is working with me she told me that ma told her to submit 2015 payslip, 2015 tax return, employer driver lic , employer wife medicals .....she just got sponsored last week for second year.....i am in tension why they need wife medical ....i applied on 25 th sep 2015 for ens

But I think it is normal all family members who are in application have to do medicals. I have applied on 14th sep 2015 and me and my husband and two kids did medicals after submitting the application. Don't be in tensed.

I like to share funny thing how everyday i check my luck

From my home to workplace i have some signals and every morning i think if today i will get 3 green signals continuously then today will be my day for visa...sometime i crossed yellow light even i can stop..... don't know where the green signal for my visa...anyone else doing this type of silly things??

From my home to workplace i have some signals and every morning i think if today i will get 3 green signals continuously then today will be my day for visa...sometime i crossed yellow light even i can stop..... don't know where the green signal for my visa...anyone else doing this type of silly things??

Getting a visa or dodging the stop lights, it as random as an asteroid hitting a planet.

Keyword: Random.

Good one bro, hopes are very strong. Don't worry today all lights will be green, and u will be permanent resident too. Good luck

Getting a visa or dodging the stop lights, it as random as an asteroid hitting a planet.

Keyword: Random.

Welcome back Laura with ur posts again...

Your post gives a good laugh... and in a good way.

I think most users are agreed with me.

Stacyk did confirm other day and am agreed with her.

Getting the visa is another question but u making others happy is important [emoji3]

Lol okha bai .. Everybody has there ways to calculate luck. Best of luck to all of us

will soon Sidhu.

No it is not silly sidhu, I read in one of the book that if you ask for a sign from God he will definitely show you. Don't worry today will be your day. Once I asked for a sign and I got to see the banner saying Success is very near closer than you think in 2015 .

Edited by ahad12