Hi Guys,

So I lodged my ENS (Subclass 186) visa on June 26th.

I have been told that regional sponsorship is taking roughly 4 months and 3 weeks and is a higher priority than ENS. Anyone else lodge a ENS 186 in May or June and heard anything back yet?

Getting slightly impatient!

Cheers

Hi jamesgs

I lodged ens 186 on the 29 june havnt heard anything either. I feel your fustration.

Hi, Congratulations' to all who have received their PR, I have been reading this forum since 4 months and was helpful and informative. Thought I should join as I am also waiting for Visa and Nomination grant applied on 14th Sep 2015 through Migration Agent and Decision ready Application. Whenever someone received the grant even I felt excited feeling their happiness.

Atlast i have someone with me closer to my application date am 16th sep lets keep our hopes high and we get it by nov i just collected my pcc from post office will upload it tonight to h

The file.

but when i submitted it was saying NSW but its allocated in VIC office

CO asking why i getting paid this much salary and any other Australian citizen is not for this job

i am doing this job from last few years.

and TRT stream.

hii

don't leave everything on MA

if you check department's checklist its mention there, it's say

Documents for all employer nominations

• Employment contract for a full-time ongoing position indicating the base salary and the total remuneration terms and conditions of employment

• If there are Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents performing equivalent work in the nominator’s workplace at the same location:

• appropriate references to or copies of certified agreements

• appropriate references to industrial award

• copies of relevant employment contracts, payslips or PAYG certificates

[*]If there are no Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents performing equivalent work in your workplace at the same location:

• appropriate references to or copies of certified agreements

• appropriate references to industrial awards

• appropriate references to or copies of remuneration surveys

• similar job vacancy advertisements

• appropriate references to the Australian Government’s Job Outlook

• appropriate references to the Australian Bureau of Statistics Employee Earnings and Hours Survey

• written advice from employer associations and unions

read this or PM me....

Congrats @ncb and @AusExpat

Edited by longwait

Hey guys

need a suggestion

how long should i work before change job

any idea

thanks in advance

Even though your question is a little vague I'll try to answer the question. Let's see if you fall in these two categories:

1. You're on 456 visa.

In this case you have to, have to work until you become a permanent resident.

2. You're on 186 visa.

In this case you have to open up your grant letter and look for the date in it. If you are a permanent resident then you may change jobs anytime.

(So for example you got your visa grant on 8th October 2015 at 1:30pm. You can start working for a different employer from 1:31pm).

However, you should switch jobs after 2 weeks because you're a good human being and good human beings are courteous. That much notice is more than enough for them to arrange a new employee.

Edited by laurahaircutter