best of luck friends...one more day with more hopes...again start making plans if today is my day then what i will do how i will do

Yeh,still assessment in progress,already 3 weeks gone after submitting requested documents .If God wills,Hopefully by next week we will hear from immi.

Hi, Congratulations' to all who have received their PR, I have been reading this forum since 4 months and was helpful and informative. Thought I should join as I am also waiting for Visa and Nomination grant applied on 14th Sep 2015 through Migration Agent and Decision ready Application. Whenever someone received the grant even I felt excited feeling their happiness.

Hi, Congratulations' to all who have received their PR, I have been reading this forum since 4 months and was helpful and informative. Thought I should join as I am also waiting for Visa and Nomination grant applied on 14th Sep 2015 through Migration Agent and Decision ready Application. Whenever someone received the grant even I felt excited feeling their happiness.

Welcome to the forum @ahad12

You can update your details here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BcNOlnXc0F2QgYweRiQUYgH8LOgdmSEn-9rkxTkIlBk/edit?pli=1#gid=772738593

Yeh,still assessment in progress,already 3 weeks gone after submitting requested documents .If God wills,Hopefully by next week we will hear from immi.

The same here. I have submitted requested documents last 21st September. Still showing 'Assessment in Progress'. :(

Queensland, did they really start allocating co. Did u get what's your timeline .

Mine is still application received, 1 June applied date

As per the automated email they already allocation early June applications.

Application received it doesn't mean that CO not assigned may be CO looking our files.

Regarding my timeline you can see my signature as well as google spreadsheet "https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=772738593"

As per the automated email they already allocation early June applications.

Application received it doesn't mean that CO not assigned may be CO looking our files.

Regarding my timeline you can see my signature as well as google spreadsheet "https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=772738593"

Yes Shri it doesn't mean CO not assigned yet as we won't know until and unless it's finalised so basically application received is just a template for all ;)