Dear Wag

Notification of grant of a Employer Nomination (subclass 186) visa

I wish to advise that a decision has been made on this application and visas have been granted on 30 September 2015 to the applicant(s) listed in the attached Visa Grant Notice, which contains important information about your visa(s).

Isn't that the perfect gift before long weekend; congrats mate ... all that wait is finally over :))

No documents asked ... direct application received to finalized...

hahahahahaahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo Wag!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats mateyou did it you did it........

happy for ya mate hope you still login to say hello......

just one quick one before you get wasted to answer straight lol.....

did you submit your medicals and police clearances already or were not asked....:wink:

hahahahahaahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo Wag!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats mateyou did it you did it........

happy for ya mate hope you still login to say hello......

just one quick one before you get wasted to answer straight lol.....

did you submit your medicals and police clearances already or were not asked....:wink:

Yes... everything. ..police clearance. ..medicals... form 180...

Yes... everything. ..police clearance. ..medicals... form 180...

How long before did you sit for medicals. I asked my lawyer abt medicals i was advised to wait for co to asl obviously they dont want to quote a time frame and i was told it can take anywhere between 4-8 months thats how lawyers do cover em up which is fsir enough though looking at the pattern and beong optimistic, i believe that i should sit for em in nov max so it will be atleast 2 mo ths gone and time would be nearly there when my file opens up.

what is your occupation if you dont mind im sure you mentioned earlier but just to avoid me going through ur posts ta

Congrats WAG !!! ...

I have seen your posts and feel the anxiousness of getting the PR.... Its same with other guys too.

Whenever someone got the news of getting their residency approved... it gives the hope to the others who are reading these posts.

Some members are being very regular on their replies while others only reading and hoping for the best.

Kudos to everyone who shares their happiness and lit the rays of HOPES TO OTHERS....

Others who are reading this.. don't loose your hopes and we all are here for sure to encourage and support to the other members of this group as a family.

Good time will come soon ...

~ :hug:

how to check that immi is processing which months files ....i read so many people told that immi is doing may now and some said they are doing july now..from where we can know

When send mail to IMMI, you can get a auto reply which tell you which month's files they are handling. At present the auto reply is May.

How long before did you sit for medicals. I asked my lawyer abt medicals i was advised to wait for co to asl obviously they dont want to quote a time frame and i was told it can take anywhere between 4-8 months thats how lawyers do cover em up which is fsir enough though looking at the pattern and beong optimistic, i believe that i should sit for em in nov max so it will be atleast 2 mo ths gone and time would be nearly there when my file opens up.

what is your occupation if you dont mind im sure you mentioned earlier but just to avoid me going through ur posts ta

I actually get my medical done before appl5for visa... through health declaration. ..

I actually get my medical done before appl5for visa... through health declaration. ..

Yea righto!!! I guess it will be a good idea to get it sorted and send of too them to avoid any delays. Medicals are vaild of 1 year anyways. Well thanks wag ans have a great and happy long weekend. Enjoy and party hard mate

Hi guys.. i finally got my Permanent Residence. ... i just received email from immi...

Approved by WA Perth. ...

Congrats mate! Was there a way to make them process an application straight before other? Mine was lodged on 25th but yours ran ahead so there must be a secret...

Edited by linklot

Thanks @Nemesis. I looked at the form and all info mentioned there is essentially the same as provided in application form and in supportive documents, not sure why form 80 too !

I was told by my MA that a form 80 is not in the document checklist too. But in some situations, Immigration might require that to gather more information about the applicant. In order to mitigate any chances of them requesting for more documents, I was advised to submit it together with my application. Took me an hour to fill it out, but better an hour than potentially waiting for another 28 days.

Congrats mate! Was there a way to make them process an application straight before other? Mine was lodged on 25th but yours ran ahead so there must be a secret...

I lodged mine on the 25th too. It all depends on where your application is allocated to – VIC, WA, NSW, and also which team within the respective state.

because @wag was too active in forum so he got early...... and u r very silent...

hahahahahahaha

@dreylee form 80 is now in checklist from July 2015.

Edited by longwait