Just got an e-mail from my MA (finally!), she said she inquired with DIBP today regarding my application, as 4 months already have passed. MA confirmed that we haven't received any request for extra docs, and that they are working on May for sure. I hope to have news from DIBP this week!

I have a question guys!! Seeking for solution, any response would be higly appreciated. I have got my pr two months ago .. And i would like to leave this hob and start something new but my boss doesnt want dat and he says i have singed on the contract for two more years.. i have to work there for two more years.. Im really confused and he is giving me only part time job now and wants me to continue like this for two years till the contract finish!!! Wat can i do now can jst leave it?? Is it legal to leave the job???

You are a free man once you get your PR.

if you are obliged by a contract, give him a notice of a week or two or whatever the company requires in order to get your annual leaves paid, and can quit the job.

There is nothing like you lose your PR if you don't follow the contract. Once you're granted a PR you can leave jobs whenever.

There is nothing from a migration law perspective that can really prevent you from changing your employer or your role.

Hope this helps.

I have a question guys!! Seeking for solution, any response would be higly appreciated. I have got my pr two months ago .. And i would like to leave this hob and start something new but my boss doesnt want dat and he says i have singed on the contract for two more years.. i have to work there for two more years.. Im really confused and he is giving me only part time job now and wants me to continue like this for two years till the contract finish!!! Wat can i do now can jst leave it?? Is it legal to leave the job???

Your contract must be for full time

so he is doing wrong thing by giving you part time job anyways

"Correct me if i am wrong guys"

Just got an e-mail from my MA (finally!), she said she inquired with DIBP today regarding my application, as 4 months already have passed. MA confirmed that we haven't received any request for extra docs, and that they are working on May for sure. I hope to have news from DIBP this week!

There were heaps of grants last week! Either this week or next week will definitely be our week! :)

i just check my immi account , i am little worried because when i saw the documents in my file are submitted but not in recommended place , my agent submitted all the documents in no document option , in my account i saw police check and tax documents are still recomended but there is one more box down where my agent submitted all the documents in no document option.....i know that he submitted all the documents but not in proper place .....can anyone tell me that is that the same thing or it will create any delay

i just check my immi account , i am little worried because when i saw the documents in my file are submitted but not in recommended place , my agent submitted all the documents in no document option , in my account i saw police check and tax documents are still recomended but there is one more box down where my agent submitted all the documents in no document option.....i know that he submitted all the documents but not in proper place .....can anyone tell me that is that the same thing or it will create any delay

Hi mirzaa,not sure about it as have never experienced this before. But i would like to say that trust god and dont stress all will be well. Other thing is if you feel he has uoloaded the docs at d incorrect place simply discuss with him or her n get em to fix it.

Just remember that you are the owner of the file and agents are being paid to do d job. So feel free to change agents if you feel intimidated by some.

Best of luck mirzaa gn

Hi, how can you find no document option in your immi account? The only thing i can see in my immit account is visa status: application received.....

Finally thought of logging in and being a part of this family...Thank you for all your updates and experiences. My husband is the primary applicant and we are a family of 4. Our nomination was lodged on the 29th of August and visa on the 7th of September under the direct entry streem. Looking forward to our entry down under ?

When u attach file somewhere there is writen "Attach File" and when u attached ur file, ur file's name come there so same here when ur documents was not attached then all shown recommended. U waching ur file first time and MA doing this work hundereds time and he know his work well. So no worries.

Edited by longwait

hI

Just wondered do you know what they test for in the medical, how long this takes to process and whether its best to find own person to do medical through.

Thanks

Tasha

Generally Chest x-ray for tb, eye test, meningitis and general checkup.

"If required, a health professional will perform a full physical examination. This may include taking a blood sample, urine sample and/or chest x-ray."

Source: bupa