I have a question guys!! Seeking for solution, any response would be higly appreciated. I have got my pr two months ago .. And i would like to leave this hob and start something new but my boss doesnt want dat and he says i have singed on the contract for two more years.. i have to work there for two more years.. Im really confused and he is giving me only part time job now and wants me to continue like this for two years till the contract finish!!!and part time job is obviously not enough!!! Wat can i do now ?can i jst leave it?? Is it legal to leave the job???

I have a question guys!! Seeking for solution, any response would be higly appreciated. I have got my pr two months ago .. And i would like to leave this hob and start something new but my boss doesnt want dat and he says i have singed on the contract for two more years.. i have to work there for two more years.. Im really confused and he is giving me only part time job now and wants me to continue like this for two years till the contract finish!!! Wat can i do now can jst leave it?? Is it legal to leave the job???

You can leave that Job but i think if u employer accept ur resignation i am not 100% sure

I have a question guys!! Seeking for solution, any response would be higly appreciated. I have got my pr two months ago .. And i would like to leave this hob and start something new but my boss doesnt want dat and he says i have singed on the contract for two more years.. i have to work there for two more years.. Im really confused and he is giving me only part time job now and wants me to continue like this for two years till the contract finish!!! Wat can i do now can jst leave it?? Is it legal to leave the job???

If you received pr on that contract which has to be full time and pay should be the same even then you still have right to leave.. if you r doing part time then your employer has breached the contract terms so even then its your right to leave.. i dont see any info on immi webside saying you have to stay for further 2 more years after pr..

You can leave that Job but i think if u employer accept ur resignation i am not 100% sure

Hi its a tricky one now no one can stop you to resign. You are not binded in a contract. It was your employer who must provide you with 2 years full time employement. Try to have as much infor in writing with times and dates.

Now if he informs immi he has to prove despite of offering you full timr employement you had quit. But also they would need to prove that your intention was not to work with the same employer.

You have to work it out with your employer nicely coz you both have obligations to abide by

If you received pr on that contract which has to be full time and pay should be the same even then you still have right to leave.. if you r doing part time then your employer has breached the contract terms so even then its your right to leave.. i dont see any info on immi webside saying you have to stay for further 2 more years after pr..

http://www.fairwork.gov.au/ending-employment/notice-and-final-pay/resignation-how-much-notice

As per my understanding, once you are Permanent Resident - you get the same work right like any other Permanent resident. Which means you can reasonably give notice to your employer and can resign the job.

I believe if your employer is saying so - you can try speaking to NSW Fair Trading. Your visa doesnt restrict you anyway, employment contract can be terminated with a notice in advance.

Thanks

I was looking at the spreadsheet, pretty clear from that there is a very unfortunate gap between the 20th to the 23rd of May... all the applications before, have been assigned a CO for sure!

Obviously I am in the unfortunate gap -.-

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BcNOlnXc0F2QgYweRiQUYgH8LOgdmSEn-9rkxTkIlBk/edit#gid=0

I am with you too mate :P

Very Frustrating !

Hi everyone,

As many I have been following this thread for a while!

Main applicant partner

5 people!

Direct Entry

Low risk country

Currently on 457 visa

Application lodged 30th July

Going through MA

Last documents given in last week

Forgot to do the ID photos, shall do them this week!

Applying for medicare card as even on the application form and on the site, it states that PR applicants can apply. Just need to show the emails from DIAC.

Thanks

ID photos sent today, hope that is it!