My ens file was lodged by agent ..but today i made new immi account and import my file by giving trn ...i just want to know if i will mistakenly click any option in my immi account then will it affect my visa processing or not because by mistake i click submit option and it shows the file is allready submitted...pls tell if i do anything in my immi account will it affect my processing or not...thanks

My ens file was lodged by agent ..but today i made new immi account and import my file by giving trn ...i just want to know if i will mistakenly click any option in my immi account then will it affect my visa processing or not because by mistake i click submit option and it shows the file is allready submitted...pls tell if i do anything in my immi account will it affect my processing or not...thanks

There's only one way to find that out. Try it.

I am guessing there could be two alternatives: it changes the time stamp of the files or it doesn't. If it doesn't then you do not have to worry about mistakenly clicking submit button. If it changes the timestamp of the files then your curiosity will have a price.

It is very simple, and with regular checking the account, you will remember all the links and avoid accidental clicking on links.

I do not know what the risks are and therefore until I figure out the consequences I would refrain from doing stupid things. That's the general rule with everything. But if you feel like exploring please feel free.

It doesn't affect anything. Don't worry.

my friend also put ens .....she told me to get medicare and cancel the bupa insurance .....she told me she allready cancelled her bupa insurance when she got her medicare card.....gooddyyyaa

Thanks alot guys im waiting for my lawyer to come in tomorrow ill run through her just in case as its in email conversation that i need to hold bupa so i wont take the blame do that despite telling me i have canceled so ill let her send me an email just so im covered

my friend also put ens .....she told me to get medicare and cancel the bupa insurance .....she told me she allready cancelled her bupa insurance when she got her medicare card.....gooddyyyaa

My profession taught me believe the facts in writing and take something in writing before making decision. Always cover your arse. Irs todays way that someone always look for someone to blame you dont want to be that guy.

Applicants from 15th may till 30th may, whoever gets visas should invite each other for beers or food or anything. Let's meetup.

Haha I was just planning my PR party with my friend yesterday. Makes more sense to celebrate with people who embarked on the same journey with me.

Applicants from 15th may till 30th may, whoever gets visas should invite each other for beers or food or anything. Let's meetup.

What about we from september arent we a part of family lol. We woll bring our own beers. I have cancleled bupa by the way it was confirmed that i can run through was done via lawyer and the dibp itself. Saved 200 a month thanks guys

I have a question guys!! Seeking for solution, any response would be higly appreciated. I have got my pr two months ago .. And i would like to leave this hob and start something new but my boss doesnt want dat and he says i have singed on the contract for two more years.. i have to work there for two more years.. Im really confused and he is giving me only part time job now and wants me to continue like this for two years till the contract finish!!! Wat can i do now can jst leave it?? Is it legal to leave the job???