FYI - In the table of list of applications, I can only see the ENS visa application I applied.
I can see menu (My Applications, My preferences, related links, Help and support) just below immigration department logo.

left hand side if u keep scrolling down u will find correspondence plz. Read that paragraph if immi request documents for nomination u will come to know that your file is opened & processing. Hope it helps.Thanks

It seems to me the page only shows the correspondence it sent to my email address. So, It might not show nomination approval on the page since it has been submitted by my employer and I am not getting the notification email.

FYI - In the table of list of applications, I can only see the ENS visa application I applied.

It seems to me the page only shows the correspondence it sent to my email address. So, It might not show nomination approval on the page since it has been submitted by my employer and I am not getting the notification email.

1. Nomination application is submitted.

2. It is assessed by a case officer.

3. It takes time.

4. Once the case officer is satisfied with the assessment, he/she will approve it.

It may take about 3-4 months approximately to get the nomination approved after submission.

Ask your boss how to check the status of your application.

I can't find the correspondence link. Is it for those who's file is allocated.

Make a new immi account then import application. .. put your details like trn number. .passport number ab date of birth... then your application will be imported. ..after that you can view application status everytime. ..

Hi thanks for the info. One more thing if i create a new immi account do i have to let my MA know about it? Or he get the notification automatically because I don't want to make any kind of trouble in progress?? I hope u understand my situation.

Hi thanks for the info. One more thing if i create a new immi account do i have to let my MA know about it? Or he get the notification automatically because I don't want to make any kind of trouble in progress?? I hope u understand my situation.

He won't know anything about it...and he will not receive any notification. ..as its legal and your right to know about your visa application ...

He won't know anything about it...and he will not receive any notification. ..as its legal and your right to know about your visa application ...

Agents receive an email each time a person logs in to that account unless they opt not to have email notification. (Which I believe most do to prevent their emails getting clogged up)

I don't know what you would worry about anyway, just remember who pays who. You are the agents boss.....not the other way around.

Agents receive an email each time a person logs in to that account unless they opt not to have email notification. (Which I believe most do to prevent their emails getting clogged up)

I don't know what you would worry about anyway, just remember who pays who. You are the agents boss.....not the other way around.

Agreed with your answer captainC

I believe you get notifications on logging in to immi account. .. since the agents use their MARA registered account with immi which we are not able to access them... the account which is made by yourself and you have just import an application will just put a reference on the immi department that the person himself is trying to access application which is completely legal and right...Thats why the nomination application if done by a migration agent can not be imported to your immi account....

I believe you get notifications on logging in to immi account. .. since the agents use their MARA registered account with immi which we are not able to access them... the account which is made by yourself and you have just import an application will just put a reference on the immi department that the person himself is trying to access application which is completely legal and right...Thats why the nomination application if done by a migration agent can not be imported to your immi account....

Yes that's right, but as the agent also has the same TRN and application ID in their own account, and is authorised by you to act on your behalf then they also get notification. It's nothing to worry about anyway, you can log in a thousand times and what will the agent say.....nothing.

An agent told a member on this site that she got an email every time the applicant logged in, but it was no problem, she said that she found it funny that the applicant logged in 100 times during the night once.

Yes that's right, but as the agent also has the same TRN and application ID in their own account, and is authorised by you to act on your behalf then they also get notification. It's nothing to worry about anyway, you can log in a thousand times and what will the agent say.....nothing.

An agent told a member on this site that she got an email every time the applicant logged in, but it was no problem, she said that she found it funny that the applicant logged in 100 times during the night once.

Thanks guys for clearing my doubts...

Yesterday was my turn, received an email at 13:26 from immigration with the grant letter attached, checked my immiaccount and straight to finalised.

Such a good feeling after 4 months of waiting and checking my account everyday, good luck to all the other may applicants!

Edited by Cumiskey89

Yesterday was my turn, received an email at 13:26 from immigration with the grant letter attached, checked my immiaccount and straight to finalised.

Such a good feeling after 4 months of waiting and checking my account everyday, good luck to all the other may applicants!

Congrats!!

Hey your nomination was lodged after it was approved. How did you do that??