Considering all new technology aspects everything can be confirmed online.. which takes very less time as i know..also all other cases which were approved like of late May thats why i was concerned about.. As everyone know it is the matter frustration thats why i am as well. ....

Totally agree :) But, as of now, no option but to wait.

yeah, this also affects several plans -- for work, personal aspects, etc.

Hi all, i got a problem with my agent. I asked him forward the document request e-mail to me.

He said no and asked me to pay $4000 for training fee.

Can I contact immi by TRN to get the email from my co. and tell them I will follow the case myself instead of agent?

Hii

yes you can but for your visa file only not for nomination.

Hi all, i got a problem with my agent. I asked him forward the document request e-mail to me.

He said no and asked me to pay $4000 for training fee.

Can I contact immi by TRN to get the email from my co. and tell them I will follow the case myself instead of agent?

Your employer is supposed to pay for the training. Not you. Your migration agent should know that. Do you have an immi account??

Have you been contacted by a CO? Can you include your timeline in your signature pls?

Jan 30 nomination and visa application submitted- nomination approved May 15 - request for additional documents May 15 - docs supplied June 18 - submitted employer letter supporting nomination Sept 16. Still waiting on approval...

Jan 30 nomination and visa application submitted- nomination approved May 15 - request for additional documents May 15 - docs supplied June 18 - submitted employer letter supporting nomination Sept 16. Still waiting on approval...

They keep telling me it's well within the 5-8 months allowed...but everyone else is approved on here applied way later than me it's truly been very difficult to understand why they didn't approve in June

They requested additional docs twice from you? You're already well beyond the 6-8 months mark since you lodged, have you tried emailing them and ask for an update? I can understand your frustrations.

They requested additional docs twice from you? You're already well beyond the 6-8 months mark since you lodged, have you tried emailing them and ask for an update? I can understand your frustrations.

They claim 8 months is the timeline as Sept 30 will have been 8 months!!! They ask for docs once however my MA forgot to attach my employment contract and they have since contacted my employer so we thought it may help things along if we attached a letter from my employer supporting my nomination. They say they are undergoing various checks that aren't due back till the 26th!? I just don't understand I am an upstanding Canadian citizen no criminal record, overqualified with degrees and a good person! The waiting is devastating...why me? I see everyone getting approvals from May and June... :( I had called emailed and since fired my current agent nothing seems to work...now apparently immi are on strike...please CO if your reading this please, please approve my application, I promise I will make a great Ozzie resident, and I love this country :)

They claim 8 months is the timeline as Sept 30 will have been 8 months!!! They ask for docs once however my MA forgot to attach my employment contract and they have since contacted my employer so we thought it may help things along if we attached a letter from my employer supporting my nomination. They say they are undergoing various checks that aren't due back till the 26th!? I just don't understand I am an upstanding Canadian citizen no criminal record, overqualified with degrees and a good person! The waiting is devastating...why me? I see everyone getting approvals from May and June... :( I had called emailed and since fired my current agent nothing seems to work...now apparently immi are on strike...please CO if your reading this please, please approve my application, I promise I will make a great Ozzie resident, and I love this country :)

If your nomination is already approved, why did Immigration need to contact your employer. It's just delaying the process. Nonetheless I hope you get it soon!

Maybe I am in the similar situation, I am waiting for almost 8 months... My employer called Immi and get answer that the decision is expected be finalized by the end of this months, hope to have good news after so long waiting game.

my employer didn't get any reference number for nomination... Is there any way to contact co?

I know nomination and visa is same co.

U have to explain the whole scenario as a ma can never ask u to pay 4000 unless ur employer has told him to do so which id not legal. U must tell ur employer if the agent is organised by him ot her also contact ma and tell them that you will approach mara who issues licence to them also u can fill a form which i dont remeber on top of my head fill tjat in and that will take ur ma off ur file as soon as it gets to immi

They keep telling me it's well within the 5-8 months allowed...but everyone else is approved on here applied way later than me it's truly been very difficult to understand why they didn't approve in June

I know its a pain in d back but from what u explained i feel coz it took u more than a month to supply the doxs and employer letter in sep 3 months after the request that is delaying the case. Y dont u call them ans see wat they say

Why dont you contact the office of immigration minister or ur local MP. explain them what has happened abd make sure ur previous agent hasnt done anythinh anky panky

Maybe I am in the similar situation, I am waiting for almost 8 months... My employer called Immi and get answer that the decision is expected be finalized by the end of this months, hope to have good news after so long waiting game.

I guess we are in the same boat! I thought I was the only one waiting this long, I have to confess that I am a bit relieved that I'm not the only one. :(