OMG!!!! Just checked my immi account and it has gone from Application Received to Finalised. I can't get hold of my MA but I'm assuming it's party time..

If I click on the link I can see it says granted but I can't view the grant letter. Is this because it has gone to my MA?

Congratsss, I did smell it in the morning, BTW we applied same day, hopefully mine in also coming

They are still typing the grant letter using an electric typewriter and then converting it into pdf and then uploading it to your portal.

Kidding. It will soon be available on the account. It's is the same pdf that will be sent on the contacting email as well.

Congratulation. Enjoy.

What's your timeline? Sorry the phone app doesn't show signatures.

P.s: moderators, the phone app doesn't show signatures. Lol. Constructive feedback. :-)

Even I have the same feelings for u both coz your nomination had been approved already but for me I have no idea when they will touch my file :(

At the moment they are accessing first week/second week of may both application that means exactly a month later you will get it for sure.

In our (mine & dreylee) case it's difficult to predict exactly what they are doing..... if we are lucky we will get it anytime might be tomorrow or next week..... but definietly not more than a month for sure. :)

At the moment they are accessing first week/second week of may both application that means exactly a month later you will get it for sure.

In our (mine & dreylee) case it's difficult to predict exactly what they are doing..... if we are lucky we will get it anytime might be tomorrow or next week..... but definietly not more than a month for sure. :)

I wish u guys get it soon :)

oops, why do thy requested Australia police check? b'coz of you haven't submitted?

Not quite sure, We think that he submitted a valid Australian police check. it might be an error. Anyway we have a valid one which is ready to be submitted tonight. I will give you guys more information when i get home and have time to check my document.

Not quite sure, We think that he submitted a valid Australian police check. it might be an error. Anyway we have a valid one which is ready to be submitted tonight. I will give you guys more information when i get home and have time to check my document.

not to worry, you will get PR as soon as you submitted AFP... good luck :)