Hi laura..thanks for your reply and yes i would definitely invite you to my precious party. As we may have all come on different ships but we are in the same boat..as we have shared our painful waiting time..we all should celebrate at d best wen d time comes... .no matter what

Thank you. Sure. Party always sounds like a good idea.

Do you know if your friend was asked to submit Form 80?

Hi guys im posting this on behalf of my friend who got pr yesterday. Nomination applied: 5 may , visa 16 may. Direct grant ... Status changed from recieved to finalised. Dnt know when immi will start june but... It seems like they are still doing early may.. Waiting eagerly

Hi Michelnfs,

Was it the case officer who contacted you and asked for Form 80 or was it someone from the administration? Usually case officers write their designation 'Case Officer' in their signatures in emails.

Same here,visa lodged 14 May,form 80 was requested on 10 Aug,uploaded doc 12 Aug

status still in progress

Yes, me from 06 May.

I had emailed Immi last week and they got back to me that a CO has not been assigned yet, and not to repeatedly enquiring. So, I am sitting tight and waiting. But, I am a bit worried too -- when I had submitted my application in May, I don't quite remember seeing Form 80 on the compulsory check list, but now it appears as one. I haven't been asked for it yet (probably because a CO hasn't been assigned to my case yet) but Form 80 looks lengthy and time-taking. Wondering should I fill it anyway and upload it.

is there any one still waiting from first week of May?

Yes, me from 06 May.

I had emailed Immi last week and they got back to me that a CO has not been assigned yet, and not to repeatedly enquiring. So, I am sitting tight and waiting. But, I am a bit worried too -- when I had submitted my application in May, I don't quite remember seeing Form 80 on the compulsory check list, but now it appears as one. I haven't been asked for it yet (probably because a CO hasn't been assigned to my case yet) but Form 80 looks lengthy and time-taking. Wondering should I fill it anyway and upload it.

I would suggest that better fill that form and upload it before they ask cuz once they find anything incomplete they will email you to fill it... which takes even more time....

Yes, me from 06 May.

i would say yes just to save time in case they ask for it you would have to do it and that will consume and waste time. Now I have seen posts where people have been asked to submit them. Either fill it n keep it ready to upload if they ask you else fill and upload won't take more than 30 min if you have your details handy I did mine

Hi Wag and Jazzcrave, yes I agree, we are seeing several people being asked to send Form 80. I plan to fill it up tomorrow and keep it ready at least.

i would say yes just to save time in case they ask for it you would have to do it and that will consume and waste time. Now I have seen posts where people have been asked to submit them. Either fill it n keep it ready to upload if they ask you else fill and upload won't take more than 30 min if you have your details handy I did mine

I am a University tutor/lecturer. Yes, I did submit my PCC, from three countries where I lived/been living for at least 12 months in the last 10 years, including Australia.

Yea that's a great idea. Btw what occupation you applied for and did you submit pcc coz I need some info on pcc

I am a University tutor/lecturer. Yes, I did submit my PCC, from three countries where I lived/been living for at least 12 months in the last 10 years, including Australia.

i tried to apply pcc but it says on online form that my passport is due to expire in less than 6 months and it wont let me go further any help or info? Plz

i tried to apply pcc but it says on online form that my passport is due to expire in less than 6 months and it wont let me go further any help or info? Plz

Can you send us more information?

Maybe like a screenshot? Or in terms of error messages? Or could you change the web browser and try again?

Edited by laurahaircutter