Lazy Case Officers, Please do some work today. Don't just start your day at 10:00 am then go for coffee, and call it a short casual Friday today. Please do your job. I hope im not too harsh. lets see what this Friday got us to offer.

Apologies for this post. But we have come from far far away to this paradise land to work hard and earn some money. And better everything. Including freedom. Of speech. Or whatever. If we can work hard, so can they. Or not. Don't care as long as visas are processed. Or something. Fark. Hell. Where am I? How did I end up here, I only had 2 beers last night. Darn.

Morning everyone

I have been following this thread for a while and can finally share my good news, PR granted today.

Timeline:

Nomination lodged 24 April 2015, approved 28 August 2015, no further info requested

186 application lodged 6 May 2015, PR granted 11 September 2015, no further info requested

Good luck to all of you still waiting, be patient and trust in the Lord!

Morning everyone

I have been following this thread for a while and can finally share my good news, PR granted today.

Timeline:

Nomination lodged 24 April 2015, approved 28 August 2015, no further info requested

186 application lodged 6 May 2015, PR granted 11 September 2015, no further info requested

Thank you Gysie for sharing that.

Good for you. :-)

Morning everyone

Timeline:

Congrats gysie! May I know which processing centre?

Thanks Dreylee, NSW. Been following your process and am sure you will have something to celebrate shortly!

Thank you gysie! Appreciate your support :) This forum has been such a blessing! No one truly understands what we are going through unless they've been in it themselves. Here's to more approvals today!

Hello Everyone :P

I Lodged my visa and nomination application together on 31/08/2015 !!

The status shows application received.

I just wondering how many status immiaccount will show? what does application received mean? what is next status?

Thank you and good luck!!!!

Hello Everyone :P

I Lodged my visa and nomination application together on 31/08/2015 !!

The status shows application received.

I just wondering how many status immiaccount will show? what does application received mean? what is next status?

Thank you and good luck!!!!

The status often doesn't change until the visa is granted. Application received, means exactly that.

Morning everyone

Timeline:

Congrates....