All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime. Does it mean they r processing my file?

Even I can see same lines in my immi account. These lines will appear when you click on "Get health details" button. Its been there in my account since my health declarations are done. IMO.

G’day folks.

The day has finally come. Just been informed my 186 PR has been granted!! :D

Feels like it has taken an eternity. Started the process last June, but with my company’s HR department being generally useless it took until November for them to get the application in and there was another month’s delay when they hadn’t uploaded any docs with it. Kicking myself I waited until the nomination came through but that’s life.

Good luck to everyone still waiting!!

Freedom!!! Haha!!!

G’day folks.

Feels like it has taken an eternity. Started the process last June, but with my company’s HR department being generally useless it took until November for them to get the application in and there was another month’s delay when they hadn’t uploaded any docs with it. Kicking myself I waited until the nomination came through but that’s life.

Freedom!!! Haha!!!

Congratsssss

G’day folks.

Freedom!!! Haha!!!

congrates

Congratulations!

G’day folks.

Freedom!!! Haha!!!

So is it means co been alocated or not?

Hi Sonu, that means your medical is uploaded in your application. Mine has been showing this for last few months after I have done my medicals.

For those, who want to check if your medical has been uploaded or not - here you go !

After login - open your application by clicking ref number - at the bottom of "Next step" - you will see "Get health Details".

If you click it - it will show your medical status.

Cheers and Good luck everyone.

G’day folks.

Freedom!!! Haha!!!

Congrats mate !

I send email to immi yesterday then I get auto response they will contact ne 5 business days

But I just got email...person said.ur file is in que..we r allocating April files..

Ens rsms file process time 6-8 months

That's their templates always one month behind so chill mate they r already in May :)