do you guys know what reason can caused rejection? So far I have not heard any one is rejected for 186. Am i right?

By the way I am also waiting (applied 6/05/15 at NSW)and when I hear that the people from March and April are still waiting I really get frustrated.

:confused:

NO i Just heard only one rejection someone applied 4 days before completed 2 years wia TRT nothing else

Does anyone know, the girl who was turned down as she apied 4 days before her 2 years, was that because when they came to approve it has not been 2 years or when she applied she hadn't done 2 years. I'm really worried as I think inhave made the same mistake. I stated with my employer on a 417 oct 2012-May 2013 and then was on a 457 from May 2013. My nomination for 186 was feb 2015 and my visa March 2105. I cannot remember if I did TRT or DE. I had to have extensive skills assessment for my physio license here and would not have been able to apply for any further visa without that. My understanding was becasien I had worked for my employer since October 2012 I had done enough time, but I hadn't actually done quite 2 years on my 457. My question is, I have obviously done well over the 2 years now due to the long processing time. They have already looked at my file and requested further docs (may). Would I know by now if there was a problem??? I am freaking out

Does anyone know, the girl who was turned down as she apied 4 days before her 2 years, was that because when they came to approve it has not been 2 years or when she applied she hadn't done 2 years. I'm really worried as I think inhave made the same mistake. I stated with my employer on a 417 oct 2012-May 2013 and then was on a 457 from May 2013. My nomination for 186 was feb 2015 and my visa March 2105. I cannot remember if I did TRT or DE. I had to have extensive skills assessment for my physio license here and would not have been able to apply for any further visa without that. My understanding was becasien I had worked for my employer since October 2012 I had done enough time, but I hadn't actually done quite 2 years on my 457. My question is, I have obviously done well over the 2 years now due to the long processing time. They have already looked at my file and requested further docs (may). Would I know by now if there was a problem??? I am freaking out

plz check if u apply through TRT then may be not approve but direct entry is a diffrent story. Check nomination as soon as possible

is your nomination is already approved ?

My nomination has still not been approved. How did I find out if I went TRT or DE?

I feel so stupid right now. I'm panicking. I knew I was applying slightly early but didn't think it was an issue as I had all my skills assessment. I have a bad feeling I went TRT instead of DE

My nomination has still not been approved. How did I find out if I went TRT or DE?

I feel so stupid right now. I'm panicking. I knew I was applying slightly early but didn't think it was an issue as I had all my skills assessment. I have a bad feeling I went TRT instead of DE 

Hi it's me my nomination is refused because of two year I applied just 4 days before two year completed I know it's very bad.. Hope you will be fine... But immi not ask any thing from me they just send refused my nomination..

Hi it's me my nomination is refused because of two year I applied just 4 days before two year completed I know it's very bad.. Hope you will be fine... But immi not ask any thing from me they just send refused my nomination..

Thank you so much for messaging me. My nomination has not been approved or refused and they asked for additional docs in May and have heard nothing since so I am hoping if there was a problem it would have been picked up and they wouldn't have bothered asking for additional docs. I want to find out if I went DE or TRT as it will stop me stressing. I didn't have to submit pay slips or anything which I thought you would have to do if ou went TRT but might be mistaken. This is breaking my heart. All this waiting and money for it to be reused just because I may have picked the wrong stream!

Thank you so much for messaging me. My nomination has not been approved or refused and they asked for additional docs in May and have heard nothing since so I am hoping if there was a problem it would have been picked up and they wouldn't have bothered asking for additional docs. I want to find out if I went DE or TRT as it will stop me stressing. I didn't have to submit pay slips or anything which I thought you would have to do if ou went TRT but might be mistaken. This is breaking my heart. All this waiting and money for it to be reused just because I may have picked the wrong stream!

My is TRT stream. I think you will be ok because they asked extra doc. But my MA not attach the pay slips. I am also worried but did not heard any thing yet from immi I lodge again in April God know..

I feel so stupid right now. I'm panicking. I knew I was applying slightly early but didn't think it was an issue as I had all my skills assessment. I have a bad feeling I went TRT instead of DE

Assuming you printed a copy of your application, you should be able to find this as one of the first 2 or 3 fields you were required to complete. You can also ask your employer under which stream the nomination was lodged.

If your nomination or application was submitted under TRT before the 2nd anniversary of working on your 457, they would be refused. If you did a skills assessment, perhaps you applied under the Direct Entry stream.

Edited by MaggieMay24

Assuming you printed a copy of your application, you should be able to find this as one of the first 2 or 3 fields you were required to complete. You can also ask your employer under which stream the nomination was lodged.

If your nomination or application was submitted under TRT before the 2nd anniversary of working on your 457, they would be refused. If you did a skills assessment, perhaps you applied under the Direct Entry stream.

I didn't print a copy as I didn't think I would need to with it being all online. I'm hoping I went direct entry but I seriously doubting it. I am hoping they would have refused way before now as they have already asked for additional docs....this is the hope but who knows. I'm reluctant to wait another 2 months for approval for it to be refused when if I have made an epic mistake I could withdraw....

i didn't use an MA but I am talking to an immigration lawyer today to go through scenarios...

I didn't print a copy as I didn't think I would need to with it being all online. I'm hoping I went direct entry but I seriously doubting it. I am hoping they would have refused way before now as they have already asked for additional docs....this is the hope but who knows. I'm reluctant to wait another 2 months for approval for it to be refused when if I have made an epic mistake I could withdraw....

i didn't use an MA but I am talking to an immigration lawyer today to go through scenarios...

Perhaps your employer has a copy of the nomination?

My is TRT stream. I think you will be ok because they asked extra doc. But my MA not attach the pay slips. I am also worried but did not heard any thing yet from immi I lodge again in April God know..

Mera coming soon this time u may be get something next week or so, because almost allocating Apr file

Finger crossed

i see most people on here are waiting on March/April appli, I've been waiting since January, still in processing. Is there anything I can do to get them to process? Please help this is well beyond the time of 5 months for low risk countries..,any advice would be helpful :)