Reading through this thread concerns me a little. I applied for my visa on the 13th January and have heard nothing yet. Nomination already finalised. Medicals done months ago. All documents uploaded. Says "Assessment in progress" & "processing" on the website whatever that means. NSW office. Profession: Doctor.

Anyone else waited this long?

Hi, TLPJK, are you transition stream from 457 to 186? I am in similar situation as indicated in my signature, still nothing even nomination, very frustrating and have no idea what happen...

Yes transitional scheme. We are very similar with our dates! whats your profession? This waiting drives me crazy!!!!!

Yes transitional scheme. We are very similar with our dates! whats your profession? This waiting drives me crazy!!!!!

The processing time frame is 6 months and now it exceeds, I have sent inquiry email to immi and received reply that it is under assessing, just it. Thus no way to know what happened behind it.

Hi guys

i had apply my 186 visa from 457 on 19/06/2015 i had ask my agent about doing medicals but he said immigration will say to undergo health examinations and i dont want to waste my time after case officer allocated can anyone tell me plz how to book before and how to get hap id and can anyone predict plz when can my application finalised

thanks

Hey Guys!

Just got our PR through!!!

They are definitely on April now:

Nomination Approved 20th March

Lodged decision Ready 9th April

Request for more info 23rd July

APPROVED TODAY 28TH JULY!!!!!!

Good luck everyone and thanks so much for this thread- it really kept me sane!!!!!

xx

congratsssss

I haven't done anything as I have a MA working for me. They uploaded the additional information as requested and I can see that on my ImmiAccount. When they uploaded it, the home page status changed from 'Information Requested' to 'Assessment in Progress', which I'm assuming means they Immi site has been updated to say we have completed the request?

I would like to ring the CO myself, but cautious as I have a MA involved and it might cause more delays if I step in........

I would hang fire and see if it comes through- if it reassures you mine did the same on immi- went from information requested back to assessment in progress.

Maybe just ask your MA to email the info too- it cant hurt?

Just an update. I lodged mine in early January. After 60 minutes on hold, I got a direct line number for NSW and was told they are up to late march and that mine had been "overlooked". So if anyone else out there waiting an unfeasibly long time, it may be worth persevering with your enquiries to make sure there hasnt been a glitch in the system. Obviously if you have an MA its unlikely that you'll need to do this

Well our Day has finally arrived. PR approved today at 11.00am

We have not really posted too much on here, but have followed the thread with great interest and anticipation.

Was not asked for any additional docs. Applied with MA, Decision ready, NSW office.

Check out time line in Signature.

Good Luck to everybody on here, its a fantastic feeling when that approval email comes through.

Cheers

Just an update. I lodged mine in early January. After 60 minutes on hold, I got a direct line number for NSW and was told they are up to late march and that mine had been "overlooked". So if anyone else out there waiting an unfeasibly long time, it may be worth persevering with your enquiries to make sure there hasnt been a glitch in the system. Obviously if you have an MA its unlikely that you'll need to do this

How frustrating jonmitch!

Well our Day has finally arrived. PR approved today at 11.00am

We have not really posted too much on here, but have followed the thread with great interest and anticipation.

Was not asked for any additional docs. Applied with MA, Decision ready, NSW office.

Check out time line in Signature.

Good Luck to everybody on here, its a fantastic feeling when that approval email comes through.

Cheers

Congrats!

i have one question...My MA lodged file on 11th may 2015 with old financial year group certificate( 1july 2013-30 june 2014) and same year profit loss sheets......but now 2014-2015 financial year finished and may be my file will open in sept. so i want to know any chance that CO ask for this year group certificate or profit loss sheets??

hii sidhu

as per new checklist departments say

• business tax returns for the most recently concluded fiscal year and associated tax assessment notice, and

• if the fiscal period to which the financial statements or tax returns submitted relate ended more than three months before the application was lodged – a business activity statement (BAS) for each complete quarter between the end of the fiscal period and the date of application lodgement

i think its help u

best of luck