i have one question...My MA lodged file on 11th may 2015 with old financial year group certificate( 1july 2013-30 june 2014) and same year profit loss sheets......but now 2014-2015 financial year finished and may be my file will open in sept. so i want to know any chance that CO ask for this year group certificate or profit loss sheets??

Mine one was the same as yours "assessment in progress" and then "finalised", check out the post R1gger made before with the chart, if case officer ask for more documents then the status change to " information requested" or something, and then when you submit the requested information, the status change back to "assessment in progress", if no more information required then the next status will be " finalised

Thx muchwikki, lets hope for something today..

Hey Guys!

Just got our PR through!!!

They are definitely on April now:

Nomination Approved 20th March

Lodged decision Ready 9th April

Request for more info 23rd July

APPROVED TODAY 28TH JULY!!!!!!

Good luck everyone and thanks so much for this thread- it really kept me sane!!!!!

xx

Hey Guys!

Good luck everyone and thanks so much for this thread- it really kept me sane!!!!!

xx

Congrats Natalie :)

Hey Guys!

xx

Congrats Natalie1984, which Immi office were you assigned to?

Hey Guys!

xx

Congrat Natalie!!! Btw whic is ur processing office?

Hey Guys!

xx

Awesome news, congrats Natalie

Hi Mel07Mac,

Live in Sydney but was assigned to Victoria.

I was so worried after I had to submit more info i would get pushed to the back of the queue but 4 days later it came through!

This is exactly what has happened to me! I'm based in Sydney, assigned to Victoria and I too was asked to submit more info on 20 July! Still waiting for a decision to be made.....my MA said to wait a week which was yesterday......so frustrating!

Hi guys....been following the thread....

Applied for nomination 5/feb 2015

applied for visa 5/march 2105

requested for more info from both myself and employer 29/5- completed immediately

Still nothing!!!!

I am a physio.

@Mel07mac It really is frustrating! Hopefully they will get back to you today or this week atleast. Did you update the immi site to say you had completed the request for info? I did that but also sent the attachment to them via email.

Good luck!

I haven't done anything as I have a MA working for me. They uploaded the additional information as requested and I can see that on my ImmiAccount. When they uploaded it, the home page status changed from 'Information Requested' to 'Assessment in Progress', which I'm assuming means they Immi site has been updated to say we have completed the request?

I would like to ring the CO myself, but cautious as I have a MA involved and it might cause more delays if I step in........

Hi guys....been following the thread....

Applied for nomination 5/feb 2015

applied for visa 5/march 2105

requested for more info from both myself and employer 29/5- completed immediately

Still nothing!!!!

I am a physio.

Hi, TLPJK, are you transition stream from 457 to 186? I am in similar situation as indicated in my signature, still nothing even nomination, very frustrating and have no idea what happen...