Dear All Friend

That long awaited call has just come through. I have got my permanent residency after 9.5 years living and working in Australia

My Timeline will be in the signature

Good Luck all who are waiting

Wow what a wonderful day for u ,,, plz stop being emotional and party hard :)

congrats mate :)))

Dear All Friend

That long awaited call has just come through. I have got my permanent residency after 9.5 years living and working in Australia

congratulation brother, you deserved the best!

Dear All Friend

Woohoo! Such great news MuchWiki! CONGRATS!!!

and thanks for all your comments and support on here! :)

Hi Muchwiki,

Did you hear anything in between applying and now or did you just put in a decision ready application and then get the call today? I put everything in on 8th April but uploaded my Form80 a couple of weeks later. I'm just hoping that I'm next......:smile:

Hi Muchwiki,

Did you hear anything in between applying and now or did you just put in a decision ready application and then get the call today? I put everything in on 8th April but uploaded my Form80 a couple of weeks later. I'm just hoping that I'm next......[emoji2]

I have heard complete silent from start to the end, only the call from MA, and we did submit a decision ready application without form 80, my MA said form 80 is required purely based on country profiling and it is in the discretion of the case office to ask for it or not

Dear All Friend

Congrats ...

Dear All Friend

Congratulations MuchWiki!!!!