Hi Bajwa,who did call you and what did they ask ? was you CO or monitoring team from immigration ?[/QUOT

Hi actually monitoring team did call me and my MA said they are checking rendomly and he just ask me about pay package,working hours,tax about annual leave all these types of questions

Monitoring person ask for all the documents from my employer which we provide them when applied nomination and the co ask for my police clearance because the name shows on police clearance was different from my passport name it was comes up with surname first and then my given name so he ask us to send it with as it shows on my passport with given name and then my surname

Hi guys,

TRT stream to apply for ENS next month.

Can anyone tell me if i could submit the same old documents used for 457visa for ENS? The docs are 2 years old and wondering if i could use them again for lodging the ENS application. Almost same docs required.

Appreciate any reply in advance.

I'm trying to get prepared for ENS on TRT stream. I'm talking about documents i should upload for ENS when lodging the application. You know family relationship certi, graduation certificate and police check etc. they are all i submitted 2 yrs back when applying for 457 visa. I have kept in my file. So i was wondering if i could use them. I should get all new docs? What i have 2yrs back are not valid? Thanks longwait.

I'm trying to get prepared for ENS on TRT stream. I'm talking about documents i should upload for ENS when lodging the application. You know family relationship certi, graduation certificate and police check etc. they are all i submitted 2 yrs back when applying for 457 visa. I have kept in my file. So i was wondering if i could use them. I should get all new docs? What i have 2yrs back are not valid? Thanks longwait.

hii

as per my knowledge family relationship certi, graduation certificate okey but Police check is valid for 1 year. so u need new

other documents u can check here

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/186-/Employer-Nomination-Scheme-(subclass-186)-employer-document-checklist

what date ur 2 years complete??

regards and best of luck

Edited by CaptainC
Fixing link

Thanks. 19 Aug would be two years. I got a police check certi for Australia already and do i need to get it from my country as well? I have it which i submitted 2 yrs ago. Can i not use it? Thanks!

I honestly believe you should talk to some migration agent and get their feedback on what to prepare, the members in this forum could not give you up to date advices on what to prepare and what not, it's a risky business and you could end up losing more money or wasting more of your precious time

Please finish April one before 10 August ...is that possible to finish ..

Highly doubt it... From the looks of it, Immi is only just starting on April applications, yet their automated email states they're still allocated to March. Anyway just curious, why before 10 August?