Oh how exciting!!! Best of luck :) I'm so pissed for not listening to my gut, and lodge both Nom and Visa on the same day! I can't believe I'm right back in the queue!

It will come bud! I'm not cracking open the bubbly just yet! Will see what the next few days bring!

Hi

Does any oneknows when they ask for Pay for Second Installment for not having Ielts.Do they asked together with extra documents or only everything nearly finished. ....coz my wife doesn't have ielts and i applied both visa and nomination on 30th april and haven't heard any thing till today. .

Thank you

Hi Guys,

I'm new here, but I have been following this thread for a while.

My time frame

I lodged Nomination and Applications at the same time 27th Jan 2015.

Nomination approved on 26th June 2015

And 29/06 CO asked for Police check again as the one I sent that wasn't correct, as there are many types of police check. Re-submitted police check card no.1 on 8/07, until today the immi account status changed to "assessment in progress", quick question what does it mean?

awaiting is almost 6 months

Hopefully, I get good news sometime this week :)

thanks

Hi Guys,

My time frame

And 29/06 CO asked for Police check again as the one I sent that wasn't correct, as there are many types of police check. Re-submitted police check card no.1 on 8/07, until today the immi account status changed to "assessment in progress", quick question what does it mean?

thanks

Was the police check you mentioned the AFP one ?

Hi Guys,

My time frame

thanks

Also application in progress means it is being processed further,

This status is showing after you have submitted complete application or when you submit your docs after they asked for

Hi guys! I've been reading the forum during the last months every day...

Binkaf, I really dont know when they are asking for the IELTS results. But, why dont you tell your wife to try to do the test anytime before paying the money? I'm really bad speaking english, but I studied for 1 month, listening samples of tests and I did aproximately 30 test samples. The test is not something impossible and I found out that is more important to know HOW is the test, than knowing the lenguage. Just an advise... I'm terrible speaking english, my mother tong is spanish and I've got 6,5-6,5-5,5 and 7.

Good luck for everyone and congratulations for Surya and for the ones who got their PR! Your are free now!

I think what NganLe is talking about is because there are some countries that have different types of police check. All of them are legals and rightful in their country. Per example, in my case, in Argentina there is one Police Check issued by the Police authority and another one issued by the Ministry of Migration (the last one more comprehensive with fingerprints check) Which one does Australia ask for? Our MA and the Argentina embassy told us that it depends on each case... We've just got the more comprehensive one.

Our timeline is

Nomination Lodged: 22/04/2015

Visa Logde: 22/04/2015

Police check, Medical check done before

Nomination and Visa: Waiting...

Prof: Hotel Manager

We are traveling abroad mid-Aug so we would like to start our holidays laid-back and with very good news... finger crossed!!

Best wishes for everyone!

Hi

Does any oneknows when they ask for Pay for Second Installment for not having Ielts.Do they asked together with extra documents or only everything nearly finished. ....coz my wife doesn't have ielts and i applied both visa and nomination on 30th april and haven't heard any thing till today. .

Thank you

yes Luis Manuel Van Schilt is right.

We have 2 types of police check from my country such as card No.1 and card No.2. I re-submitted card no.1, I heard some people said most of CO requires card No.2, but that one I need to apply in person back in my country and that is annoying because I'm a bit busy at work.

Anyways, my immigrate lawyer said she did submitted card no.1 for 1 client last year and got accepted as the same case for visa 186. My question is after the status changed "assessment in progress" which means CO accepted my card no.1, is that right?

Hope, i can get visa soon this week, been waiting so long already, despite we lodged all docs on 27/01/15

thanks

hi guys is anyone from april lot?

Ya mate

I applied on 30th april both visa and nomination and have not heard anything till now.

Just wondering about when they open file and may ask extra documents. Alsoi have to pay for my wife English, Don't know when they will ask Do u have any idea?

Do they ask together with extra documents or after everything finished.

Thanks you and goodluck to u ..

Ya mate

I applied on 30th april both visa and nomination and have not heard anything till now.

Just wondering about when they open file and may ask extra documents. Alsoi have to pay for my wife English, Don't know when they will ask Do u have any idea?

Do they ask together with extra documents or after everything finished.

Thanks you and goodluck to u ..

hii as per old posts visa officer ask for 2nd installment in last before decision and when payment clear they issue visa.... best of luck....

Hi everyone and congrats to everyone who got their permanent residence .my case is got stuck on one place and if I ask my MA they said if we hear something from immigration you will be the first person to whom we will tell .my this waiting is really killing me :ssign2:

my timeline is nomination and visa both applied on 24 October 2014

document requested on 09 March

documents requested again on 10april

even after submitting documents waiting for my turn

Hi everyone and congrats to everyone who got their permanent residence .my case is got stuck on one place and if I ask my MA they said if we hear something from immigration you will be the first person to whom we will tell .my this waiting is really killing me :ssign2:

my timeline is nomination and visa both applied on 24 October 2014

document requested on 09 March

documents requested again on 10april

even after submitting documents waiting for my turn

hii

best of luck

whats ur occupation?