A colleague of mine who is not on this forum had his visa approved on Friday evening just gone.

His nomination and visa were applied 1 week (approx) apart from each other in the last last week of March/first week of April.

That's great news Chris! We're starting to see more April approvals now.

Good luck to everyone this week!

Yep - hoping for mine very soon. Looks like our dates are very similar.

That's true, they're very close! Well I'll be watching for yours to come through then. We should be celebrating around the same time. :)

A colleague of mine who is not on this forum had his visa approved on Friday evening just gone.

His nomination and visa were applied 1 week (approx) apart from each other in the last last week of March/first week of April.

hi chris .. Can u enquire what exactly the dates are? Its a good news .. Cheers.. Njoy

shriniwas211, my friend... When will it be our turn?! :arghh:

just chill frnd, I started concentrating on my work thinking that will get granted on September end/October early.

based on that i started planning to buy land which will release November onwards :cool:, This will help me to divert my mind and feel bit relax rather than waiting on PR.

Hope this will help you too.

just chill frnd, I started concentrating on my work thinking that will get granted on September end/October early.

based on that i started planning to buy land which will release November onwards :cool:, This will help me to divert my mind and feel bit relax rather than waiting on PR.

Hope this will help you too.

That's amazing!!! Well done!! :)

I shall start channeling my energy into something more productive too.

Hi all

Today, my MA lodged additional documents as requested by my CO. She also requested for processing to resume. So lets see how long it takes for them to pick up my file again........according to most people on here it can take 28 days or more!

Congrats Sam.

Does anyone else have on their immi account under 'health details' a highlighted sentence saying Complete character assessment particulars for this applicant

I have never seen this on there till now - I have submitted my form 80 so not sure why its suddenly appeared?

Hi all,

I've been following this thread for a while.. more & more frequently as the weeks go past!

Here's my timeline:

Nomination lodged : 6 March 2015

Visa lodged : 16 March 2015

Medical: 20 May 2015

Nomination granted : 12 June 2015

Visa granted : ?

Hope it comes through soon...

Hey guys

I am after some advise.

I have paid the huge fees connected to moving from a 457 visa into a ENS 186 with my current employer. According to my migration agent everything has been submitted and i have confirmation letter from immi. I am British also.

What are my current timelines looking like based on these factors... does anyone have any stories good or bad?

Nomination and Application lodged on 24th June 2015. All paperwork and medical complete and fine.

Is there any way to speed things up? I can't wait 6 months :-/

Look forward to hearing back.

Guest Guest98336
Hey guys

I am after some advise.

I have paid the huge fees connected to moving from a 457 visa into a ENS 186 with my current employer. According to my migration agent everything has been submitted and i have confirmation letter from immi. I am British also.

What are my current timelines looking like based on these factors... does anyone have any stories good or bad?

Nomination and Application lodged on 24th June 2015. All paperwork and medical complete and fine.

Your medical was fine? Did the examiner tell you this on the day?

Thanks - Steven

Hey guys

I am after some advise.

Sorry bud, you just gotta wait it out now! It's the most frustrating feeling ever, best advice is to try not to even think about it for a few months at least!

Morning all

Goodluck for remaining March applicants today - hopefully you will hear some good news.

Can anyone please check their immi and let me know if they have the same message about character assessments as this under 'get health details'.

Get health details

Complete character assessment particulars for this applicant