My employer spoke with Immi last week and was told my case is scheduled to be looked at again on the 15/07 (today) so hopefully we hear something today! Not holding my breath though!

Good Luck R1ggers!! Think we will all faint if we held our breaths.......

Wow!!! Just seen two people's visa applications who lodged in May have been approved in the same month and the month after. It seems that they lodged their nominations in Feb and their applications were lodged just prior to their nominations being approved, so it seems correct that if you process yours this way, it gets done much quicker!

Wow!!! Just seen two people's visa applications who lodged in May have been approved in the same month and the month after. It seems that they lodged their nominations in Feb and their applications were lodged just prior to their nominations being approved, so it seems correct that if you process yours this way, it gets done much quicker!

I've been keeping tabs on them too as I'm in a similar situation. However, I think they're an exception considering immi was probably clearing the load just before the end of financial year. They're so unpredictable... just like the lotto. Lol

My employer spoke with Immi last week and was told my case is scheduled to be looked at again on the 15/07 (today) so hopefully we hear something today! Not holding my breath though!

When were your requested extra documents? when did you submit them?

nsw office? which team?

Thanks

Hi do you think I should submit my application prior to my nomination being approved? ive been waiting forever !!! im not using an immigration agent tho ( had to get all work docs together myself!)

Nomination lodged- 18.2.15

More docs req -7.7.15

Nomination approved - waiting!!

Thanks

When were your requested extra documents? when did you submit them?

nsw office? which team?

Thanks

I haven't been asked for extra docs, my nom has been going through internal checks as far as I'm aware, my employer spoke to them for an update and that was the info that was given to them. Yes its going through NSW office and through team 1 .

I haven't been asked for extra docs, my nom has been going through internal checks as far as I'm aware, my employer spoke to them for an update and that was the info that was given to them. Yes its going through NSW office and through team 1 .

Same team in the same office with me.

Does your immi account status shows "Internal Check"?

On the Form 80 - Question 50 'Sponsoring Employer Details' do we need to put our employer in who has nominated us if we are going through Direct Entry?

The employer is not 'sponsoring' as such but it also states business 'associated' with.

Can anyone confirm?

Hi friend,

Yes...! U have to give all the details of the organisation with head office and all the branch office...