Having looked back at recent approvals over the past 2-3 months, it seems that visa applications that were lodged at the same time as nominations are more likely to be approved quicker than applications that were lodged separately, say a few weeks or months apart.

Does anybody else see this ??

Edited by CaptainC
Removed External Link

Having looked back at recent approvals over the past 2-3 months, it seems that visa applications that were lodged at the same time as nominations are more likely to be approved quicker than applications that were lodged separately, say a few weeks or months apart.

Does anybody else see this ??

I think so too, if visa application is lodged together with nomination then the chance to have visa grant is dramatically shorter then lodging visa application after the nomination has been granted

Edited by CaptainC

I think so too, if visa application is lodged together with nomination then the chance to have visa grant is dramatically shorter then lodging visa application after the nomination has been granted

Visa grant also happens faster with visa application lodged after nomination but before nomination grant as well.

Edited by CaptainC
Reference to external website - removed

Hi benemi

can you please share what sort of information requested for Nomination and Visa? Because I'm also same situation.

Yea. also the user name is quite similar

I was requested form 80 and Updated Police check from China.

The officer also call my employer and ask for a letter to explain why my annual leave exceed 20 days.

I have one question if someone help me in this situation

I applied Nomination 29 may 2015 and visa 1 june 2015

medical and police clearance done after application

i am worried about IELTS going to expire on 25th august 2015

if case officer allocate after this date ..ask for new IELTS?

anyone have idea?

Thank you in advance

Yea. also the user name is quite similar

I was requested form 80 and Updated Police check from China.

The officer also call my employer and ask for a letter to explain why my annual leave exceed 20 days.

What was the reason for exceeding the 20 days and was it all paid or unpaid leave?

I have one question if someone help me in this situation

I applied Nomination 29 may 2015 and visa 1 june 2015

medical and police clearance done after application

i am worried about IELTS going to expire on 25th august 2015

if case officer allocate after this date ..ask for new IELTS?

anyone have idea?

Thank you in advance

@chintan1885 it should be from date of application in which your IELTS is still valid and not the date they look at your application. I'd be interested to know inputs from others who had the similar experience.

Does anyone know what does "Internal Checks" mean?? - don't even know if this is a generic term or specific term used by IMMI, it seems this is what my application is waiting for now!!

If like to know too! My nom is still having internal checks!

Hey all just updating on my application. On 30 June, Immi called my MA and advised a CO would be allocated within a week from 30 June. It has now been 2 weeks and have not heard a thing! Apparently my MA advised that when a CO is allocated a case, they are required to review the application within a week, so on that basis, I should have mine reviewed by today.....but not holding my breath. If we have not heard anything by cob today, my MA will be writing a strong email demanding an update.

Edited by Mel07Mac