No nomination is not approved yet

infact didnt heard a single word from them yet

Don't worry Mani, we have similar time line, my employer spoke with immi yesterday and they advised everything is fine and CO is scheduled to look at the nom on the 15th! We gotta remember that the processing time is 6 months. Anything earlier is a bonus. Also when I spoke to immi, they told me they are just waiting on the outcome of the nom.

I have heard nothing yet either but I dont expect to for a while judging by these timelines posted on here...

hi

Does any one got Approved who applied on April.

Coz i applied on 30th April and haven't heard anything Yet.

Don't worry Mani, we have similar time line, my employer spoke with immi yesterday and they advised everything is fine and CO is scheduled to look at the nom on the 15th! We gotta remember that the processing time is 6 months. Anything earlier is a bonus. Also when I spoke to immi, they told me they are just waiting on the outcome of the nom.

Have you been requested any documents?

Finally my time has come! After moving to Australia 5 years, 7 months and 2 weeks ago my PR has just been granted.

Congrats!!!! :) I have been here 10 years, and I will actually cry when I get mine haha. Go celebrate!!! :)

Processing time is 6 months from nomination lodged or visa lodged?