Just Received a message from Decision Support Officer. Dose that mean my application will be finalised soon?

"Thank you for your e-mail. The provided information has been attached to the application and will be assessed by a case officer in due course."

It's been over ****ng three weeks co aske for more docs submit on the same day still haven't heard anything

visa applied 11/03/2015

more docs which was medical 15/06/2015

heard ****ing nothing it's very annoying man I cant handle this time

I provided extra info for mine on 25th May and still haven't heard anything either. Visa application went in on 10th Feb, all mnedicals and police checks done in advance

It's been over ****ng three weeks co aske for more docs submit on the same day still haven't heard anything

visa applied 11/03/2015

chill man, at least u know CO assigned, it's good signed they don't ask you anything further so finger cross and wait few more days to hear good news

visa applied 11/03/2015

Did they send you any message after you submit the documents?

Which Team?

I provided extra info for mine on 25th May and still haven't heard anything either. Visa application went in on 10th Feb, all mnedicals and police checks done in advance

Chris - you're probably with me and Websie in the Perth office. I have exactly same timeline as you and in the same boat.

80 form and updated police check from China

Also my employer been asked for a letter to explain why my annual leave exceed the agreed length in the contract.

Why they required form 80?

Three of my mates got PR without provided form 80 exactly after 4 months from date of lodged nomination.

any reason why do they need form 80 from you?

visa applied 11/03/2015

Your application generally doesn't get looked at again until at least 28 days after the request.

You are still under the 4 - 6 month guideline. You are luckier than many of us on this forum and should probably chill out a bit.

Did not say.

Maybe because high risk country? Is China listed in high risk countries?

I travel overseas a lot during the 457. Maybe that is the reason.

Hey benemi, I found this website that identifies which country is considered a low risk/ high risk country. http://www.gettingdownunder.com/high-risk-or-low-risk-country-which-are-you/

Hope this helps.

My time line is similar as you

Visa and nomination applied : 6th March 2015

Additional info requested : 10th Jun 2015

Resubmitted: 11th Jun 2015

Visa and nomination : waiting

what kind of extra documents? for nomination or for visa applications they requested for extra documents?

visa applied 11/03/2015

hariii i submitted on 12march medicals done on 16march15

no news yet

looks like they taking time so better wait ..like i am doing ..yes it is frustrating buit we cant do anything

look like they slowing down again, no approval today so far..

So my friend at work applied nomination and application on same day as me (30th March) and did medicals the day before me (31st March) and has had nomination and Visa approved today - like 10mins ago.......they are deffinetly working on March by the looks of it - so 1 full PR down today.......

Im saying 1 huge prayer now..........

fingers crossed for all.

So my friend at work applied nomination and application on same day as me (30th March) and did medicals the day before me (31st March) and has had nomination and Visa approved today - like 10mins ago.......they are deffinetly working on March by the looks of it - so 1 full PR down today.......

fingers crossed for all.

It's good to know that applications are moving forward. Was getting a bit worried that we didn't have any approvals on this forum today.

fingers crossed for all.

may i ask where your friend submitted the application?

i applied in 27 March in Melb and have not heard a thing.

Possibly, neither any one completed 4 months from lodging the nomination nor 28 days completed from the date requested extra docs.....

in this forum ppl only (9 member, 74 guests)

If only the department worked like that we would all be happy people!!