The documents are received (displayed on IMMIaccount) apparently

And can anyone answer this? I pressed this "request complete" thing. Was it OK to do so? Our period has expired anyway

You shouldn't really be pressing anything in you Immiaccount, you have an MA that is paid to manage your application. Leave it to the professionals. Anyway I doubt it will do anything but if you're not sure then why risk it.

The documents are received (displayed on IMMIaccount) apparently

And can anyone answer this? I pressed this "request complete" thing. Was it OK to do so? Our period has expired anyway

I agree with everyone, just sit back and be patient mate. Let your MA deal with all correspondence with immi :)

Sorry my friend binkaf i cant tell u all documents but they ask because my MA never told me ,whatever my owner told me that was New contract paper for 2 years, BAS statement and

profit and lost statement etc...

Thats all i know.....

hi, congrats

r u from 457 to 186 TRT or Direct Entry?

LW

Anyone has similar experience, been asked additional doc. for nomination and visa on 8 May, submitted on 13 May then no reply till now. 457 to 186 transition and NSW processing center.

Same here! Application for 186 direct entry stream on 23/1/2015 , we were asked for additional doc on 13th of May, submitted on 20May, no reply till now as well!!!

Am over the moon my nomination approved today ................

Nomination Submitted : 6th nov2014

Nomination Approved : june 22 ,2015

Visa Application Submitted : 11th march 2015

Visa Approval : Waiting...

good luck my all friends

Hi Sam, why took long wait for nomination approval? Were they asked extra documents for nomination application? I was waited since Nov but nothing hered anything from immi yet, don't understand what's happening?

My visa status say : Assessment in progress. And i dont think CO is assigned to my application yet...

So that means u r not reqstd any further docs .. Thts gd. I tght, the CO might open both the applications together..!!!

may be might have reached their quota or smthng .. Might sanction in july..

Can someone please let me know what month they allocating

nomination applied 15 jan 2015

nomination approved 14 may 2015

visa lodged 15 may 2015

visa granted waiting

March some where arnd 20 ..! U will have to wait atlst 2 mnths

Hi Sam, why took long wait for nomination approval? Were they asked extra documents for nomination application? I was waited since Nov but nothing hered anything from immi yet, don't understand what's happening?

Yes brc1984 they ask few docs for nomination that is the reason they took long time for approved my nomination but still am waiting for my visa I don't know how long they will take it again ......

Hi,

We have lodged the nomination and visa application(Document ready) together on March 30, 2015. No updates from the Department. Just curious to know how the process works. Will I get a notification for nomination approval separately?