i m gonna share one thing regarding Form 80

If u think u come from high risk country get ready with form number 80 ,if u have partner for her / him as well

In my case Officer firstly ask form 80 from my wife i submitted on the same day ,later on when they come back to my file he again ask for Form 80 from Main applicant thats me

I have submitted that now c when good time comes

Doesnt matter they ask you for it or it get ready with it ,fill it ,scan it in your email

Best of luck to all

Thanks for update mate......

Hi All,

For you guys that are waiting to hear back after submitting documents did you click the "request complete" button??

This button seemingly sends an email to the case officer that all requested documents have been uploaded. If you haven't clicked it the case officer usually waits until the 28 days expires and then when they have time again they will pick up your case. I am no expert though... Just what I have heard.

I applied for nomination 20th Feb & visa 24th April. My nomination got approved 2nd June and requested medicals for visa. I don't know when I will hear back but I clicked the request complete so hoepfully that works

Thanks for your reply. For submit the request additional doc., my MA said they have replied CO's email and didn't upload it in immiaccount and they have received the auto-reply of email that all doc were received. Now 28 days past and no reply...

i m gonna share one thing regarding Form 80

If u think u come from high risk country get ready with form number 80 ,if u have partner for her / him as well

In my case Officer firstly ask form 80 from my wife i submitted on the same day ,later on when they come back to my file he again ask for Form 80 from Main applicant thats me

I have submitted that now c when good time comes

Doesnt matter they ask you for it or it get ready with it ,fill it ,scan it in your email

Best of luck to all

Hi all

is any body upload the documents list for nomination and visa file under ENS 186 TRT. I check online and there is one checklist under decision ready files. Is thats all?

Regards

Thanks for your reply. For submit the request additional doc., my MA said they have replied CO's email and didn't upload it in immiaccount and they have received the auto-reply of email that all doc were received. Now 28 days past and no reply...

I have also been requested extra doc on 27th may submitted on 28th may by MA directly to co's email and also got back reply on 29th may that they have received requested doc when I asked my MA weather we have to click request completed button on immi or not MA said immi account is not reliable source.

ooohhh God where is my PR???????????????? CO asked three time documents for nomination still no answer?????????????

Nomination Lodged : 6th nov 2014

visa file: 11th march 2015

Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting ????????????????????killing me.........

ooohhh God where is my PR???????????????? CO asked three time documents for nomination still no answer?????????????

Nomination Lodged : 6th nov 2014

visa file: 11th march 2015

Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting ????????????????????killing me.........

I feel your pain!!!!!

A little communication from them would be nice, anything to keep us from going insane!

i know websie its very very hard time for us.... sometime i think they forget us....please God help us..

Do you know which centre is processing your application?

Mine is being processed in Perth although I live in Queensland.

My boss told me its team 6 WA and am from melbourne . Three case CO change for my nomination every time they ask something new we provided all documents according to my checklist and they are asking again i don't know what they are doing...now am really worried .

Edited by sam12345

My boss told me its team 6 WA and am from melbourne . Three case CO change for my nomination every time they ask something new we provided all documents according to my checklist and they are asking again i don't know what they are doing...am really worry know.

Try not to worry. After each request for documents you are put back into a queue until another CO picks it up after the 28 days. That would be the reason you have a different CO each time.

I just noticed you were WA on the visa timeline, seems WA is a little behind maybe?

Thanks websie. am really thankful to you giving me some information..... do you have any idea what would be the reason behind the changing CO. Thanks Alot

The way visa applications are processed has changed according to my MA.

Your file is reviewed by a case officer and any documents are requested. You have 28 days to submit these documents.

Your file is then placed back into a "pool" and sometime after the 28 days it is reviewed by the next available CO. This is why you don't always keep the same CO.

I called immigration once and was told my file was due to be reviewed that day, she then said but I can tell you we have not reached that days allocations yet and to wait another week or two!

Now that's customer service!

The way visa applications are processed has changed according to my MA.

Your file is reviewed by a case officer and any documents are requested. You have 28 days to submit these documents.

Your file is then placed back into a "pool" and sometime after the 28 days it is reviewed by the next available CO. This is why you don't always keep the same CO.

I called immigration once and was told my file was due to be reviewed that day, she then said but I can tell you we have not reached that days allocations yet and to wait another week or two!

Now that's customer service!

Oh, it's really frustrating, that means extra doc may be required again after 28+ days waiting....

When people upload the requested further information, how long before your status changed on your immi account? I applied on 10th Feb (nomination had already been approved, healthchecks done) and further info was requested on 20th May. I sent it off within 24hrs, but the status on my immi account still says "Information requested"! I did get an email from my processing team to say it had been received though...

update on this - I emailed the processing team, and received a reply to say my documents have been received and the case is due to be reprocessed next week. Status on account still says "Information requested". Fingers crossed!

update on this - I emailed the processing team, and received a reply to say my documents have been received and the case is due to be reprocessed next week. Status on account still says "Information requested". Fingers crossed!

In th the application portal , where exactly does it say information requsted?

How long will it take for ours to be assessed after submitting extra docs? We sent the application on March 13th, and we sent the extra docs on Wednesday and it says received

Please Answer

When were the extra docs requested?

The department advise that additional documents will be reviewed 28 days after the requested date although some are quicker and many are much slower.