Hi everyone!

Just to give you guys an update on my timeline:

Nomination applied: 9 March

Visa applied: 25 May

Nomination approved: 11 June (No additional docs required)

Visa approved: Waiting... Anytime now!

Looks like immi is now moving on to March applications so good luck to everyone who has applied in March!

Hi everyone!

Just to give you guys an update on my timeline:

Nomination applied: 9 March

Visa applied: 25 May

Nomination approved: 11 June (No additional docs required)

Visa approved: Waiting... Anytime now!

Looks like immi is now moving on to March applications so good luck to everyone who has applied in March!

congrats.. get ur pr soon

Hi All,

PR granted yest

Nomination: 6 March

Visa app: 18 March

Best of luck to everyone still waiting.

Congratulations!! Good to see some cases getting approved. Do you mind me asking how many visa applicants are on your submission? I'm wondering whether this is what's slowing some of the Feb applications down. I'm a family of 4 and have been waiting since Feb 10th.

Guest Guest41797
i applied in feb from melbourne and its take 57 days exact for me, even u call to vfs center or cic not help at all. only wait wait wait.

i was get pcc enquiry my local city thana. hopefully it will help u plz don't take tension bcz u deal with my great india:)

hii

today my status changed to Your application has been assessed by the High Commission/Consulate General of India and is being returned to the center where you applied". i applied on 27 May,,

Congratulations!! Good to see some cases getting approved. Do you mind me asking how many visa applicants are on your submission? I'm wondering whether this is what's slowing some of the Feb applications down. I'm a family of 4 and have been waiting since Feb 10th.

Just myself

I lodged my MRT on April 2015 for 186 refusal nomination,any one know how long they take time for review or something?

Have you seen this Jay?

http://www.mrt-rrt.gov.au/Apply-for-review/Processing-times.aspx

http://www.mrt-rrt.gov.au/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?guid=4d2609a5-843c-45c0-9089-9ed709a934ee this shows the caseload statistics, still a lot of nomination refusals outstanding.

Edited by websie