Does anyone know how long it takes immi to review additional documentation once they have been submitted? We were asked to submit unabridged birth certs which we sent through on the 26th Jun. Original date of Visa submission through MA was 10th Feb. Thanks

Is that last year june?

Hi,

Our time line is nomination granted 15th Jan 2015, 186 visa applied on 23rd of Jan, we were requested a new overseas police clearance on the 13th of May, request completed on 20th of May....still waiting!!! anyone knows how long it takes them to look on the additional documents supplied? we are applying through MA

I asked to my MA about quota thing and he said that is totally wrong information and he also told that quota only applied for individual application like 189 or 190 visa application on occupation based not for either 186 or 187 visa.do not panic guys,all good in the hood.Finger Cross.

I also asked my MA today and they said the PR quota is reach for some GSM applications. they are still receiving some ENS and RSMS grants to date. Also, they advised do not contact my processing centre directly as this will jeopardize the processing time.

Hence, i believe there is no threshold reached for ENS applications.

Anyone knows how to link Employer Nomination to Visa application? I want to know if the nomination has been approved.

Thank you.

Hi.

I believe you need to get your employer to share this information via their account. It's not something you can just do by entering your nomination TRN. Annoyingly there is absolutely nothing about this on the immi website. I queried this with immi and was told that the employer nomination can include sensitive information which the employer may not wish you to see.

It would be good if you could see some basic info about the employer app though. I was told by my employer's HR dept that they had made the application 8 weeks before they really did! Only found this out when they sent me the approval confirmation letter. The wait was driving me insane, believing it had gone in 2 months earlier certainly didn't help.

Good luck with your app!

Eddy

My brothers got pr today

his timeline is nomation and visa lodged 27/02/15

pr granted this morning

occupation chef

gud luck whoever waiting !!

Congratulations to your brother! That's great to hear that the IMMI is still processing Feb applications... Could you please share if he has MA and which scheme?

Many thanks

My brothers got pr today

his timeline is nomation and visa lodged 27/02/15

pr granted this morning

occupation chef

gud luck whoever waiting !!

Congratulations to your brother.

so IMMI has not stopped granting the PR (the threshold and other stuff we read previously can be ignored i hope)

Hi jenny84,

I'm in a pretty similar situation and wanted to share my timeline:

Nomination lodged 27 October 2015

Nomination approved 12 March 2015 (However my employer (one of the Universities in Perth) did not contact me to let me know about the nomination approval until 24 May!! Can you believe it?)...Anyways...

Visa application lodged 28 May 2015

Medical exams 02 June 2015

Visa granted: waiting

VC

Hi

One of mine friend got pr today....he lodged file on 02/03/2015

best of luck guys now march files started

Oh.........my application is also on 2nd March... so hope some one will look very soon at my application:yes:

all the best guys fing crossed