Hi Jenny,

My nomination 13 Dec - granted 03 Apr

Visa application 12feb. Still waiting- immiaccount 'request information' but couldnt find any.

Hi Sammelbo,

You need to ask your agent about the requested information. Immi account won't show what documents but they will email to corresponding contact when you/your MA put in the online application. Otherwise I don't know why you don't get an email.

Hi Sammelbo,

You need to ask your agent about the requested information. Immi account won't show what documents but they will email to corresponding contact when you/your MA put in the online application. Otherwise I don't know why you don't get an email.

hi Jenny.

Just spoke to MA and the person who looking my file day off today so need to wait untill monday.

one of mine friend lodged file on 02/02/2015 and his visa granted on 29/05/2015

best of luck for all who lodged files in feb

we got pr today 3 pm. time frame visa 16/12/2014 document req 28/04/2015 submitt 01/05/2015 approved 30/05/2015

thanks for the support especially nicolo

thanks

best of luck everyone

My MA informed me 186 visas have reached there threshold for This financial year and they will slowly start moving again from th first of July

employer nomination and visa sent 31st March 2015

medicals done 16th April

My MA informed me 186 visas have reached there threshold for This financial year and they will slowly start moving again from th first of July

medicals done 16th April

Thanks Dale for your update.

What a shame! they even have a quota for visa 186.

medicals done 16th April

How does the threshold thing work? Presumably all the case officers arent going to down tools, so maybe everything just sits with them and until 1/7

How does the threshold thing work? Presumably all the case officers arent going to down tools, so maybe everything just sits with them and until 1/7

Not not sure how it works, that's why I'm using an agent, they told me they keep checking even though they had info sent around that the threshold was reached. Just keep on living the dream